#1 Victim

Sortitout

SuXoR said:
Did you know...

Carrots are native to Afghanistan.

Red, black yellow, white, purple - these were the colors that carrots started out with. Everything but orange. Carrots were first cultivated in Afghanistan in the 7th century, and they started with yellow flesh and a purple exterior. It was the Dutch who developed the orange carrot, and the French in the 17th who most likely developed the elongated carrot, ancestor of the ones we eat today. The English brought the carrot to the New World.

There were originally red, purple and black varieties of carrots that contained anthocyanin pigments. The yellow, and eventually orange varieties of carrots were developed in the 16th and 17th centuries, they contain no anthocyanin pigments, but rather carotenoids which are responsible for the yellow and orange color.
Today there are new red and purple carrot varieties available that contain anthocyanin pigments.

The carrot was brought to by colonists to the New World, where it escaped into the wild and became Queen Anne's Lace.

Mel Blanc, the voice of Bugs Bunny, was not very fond of carrots.

There is a round variety of carrot about the size of a beet. They taste the same as regular carrots.

-Knowing is half of the battle!

in memory of gijoe i forgive you for this nasty post about elongated carrots and yellow flesh...meh

Werbung:

DiLLa

Sshdwbio.gif

snakes.gif

both these guys pwn your face.....

Sortitout

whose face? my face? your face? carrot face?

i propose a vote...storm shadow vs. snake eyes..who pwns?

I personally would roll with storm shadow

DiLLa

i always thought storm shadow lookd the best but snake eyes is the true pimp..i sware i remember the cartoon snake eyes was blind...but i am told now that he just had no voice...he WAS blind wasnt he?

Werbung:

DigitalSword

my gijoe days were very few and faint to memory but the memory i do have is of a snake eyes with a mask or blindfold, which gave me the impression he was blind.

|DS|