100 users!

Roger117

hi there everyone. its great to see our CA forum community growing and we have reached the 100 users. many more have signed up and we are happy to see this. we hope all new users will help contribute to solve other players' problems, report hackers and just be themsleves and have some fun!

Werbung:

Love

As of now there are:

Threads: 235, Posts: 1,652, Members: 267

We're growing quite nicely.
Though we need more.

jklp44

i love this site if everyone votes foru s on one of Ekryptiks pages the nwe can get more people. ive been trying to spread the word in game. if someone has a question i tell them to go here for the answers1!!!

Roger117

we are growly very well. when i came here i think it was just Derek, Ekryptik, Geon and myself. we've come far since then.

Love

ok then love, maybe i am number 30 but they were the only ones i saw online everytime i was online and posting.

Oh, well that makes more sense. :p
Now we've got quite a number of new members, good to see it's coming along nicely, don't you agree?

Love

maybe someone will have to get ready to make a 300 users post soon.

Or you could just update this one, click "Advanced Options" or whatever, change the name.
We don't need to contribute to the spam. :p
Also, when you reply, quote them, and edit your post if you previously made one, such as if you're the last poster, don't post again, simply edit your post.
I think I made that mistake once, I'll eventually get around to fixing it. :p
That's considered a double post, which is spam.
It's a good thing there's the option to fully delete a post. :p

SPARTANZ77

300 user post

maybe someone will have to get ready to make a 300 users post soon.

well you were rite i am also i very active member of the community not as helpful as you and love but i try to be

369 users wow guys thats amazing i also try to spread the word when im playin ca b 4 i get sniped

Werbung:

Roger117

well you were rite i am also i very active member of the community not as helpful as you and love but i try to be

369 users wow guys thats amazing i also try to spread the word when im playin ca b 4 i get sniped

haha. just try your best to be helpful and i'm sure you will end up helping people out. sometimes you don't know that your doing some things.