13th Element Propaganda V. 3.0

Werbung:

Intro

ROCK.

Noticed some bad linkage on your Rockefeller Horsecollar thumb. Not sure how it's all confused, but the Gods Of Mars display comes up when you click on Rockefeller Horsecollar's button. Everything else is smashing.

I say, ol' chap - you've a might fine eye about you!

Hypnos

Looks really good. I'm not sure if it's your problem or not...but when I try to launch godofmars.com it takes me to a cannot find server page.

psychonaut13

the gods' server might have been down for maitence or something. it's up now. and thanks for the heads up on the rockafeller horsecollar dealie, intro...in my sleep deprived state last night i forgot to switch out the images from when i did the gods' one. hehehe

psychonaut13

really appreciate the heads up on those two things though man. after you've been staring at the same coding for a few days straight, it all runs together and all you end up with is 30,000 + lines of shit you don't even understand why you wrote it the way you did. so it's good to have a fresh pair of eyes to check it out, which is why i put it up here.

preciate it,
p13

rocklee

As of right now... 4pm EST, on July 21. Your site doesn't work.

I checked it earlier and it was working. I was using Firefox 1.5 and the buttons at the bottom (that scrolls the light left and right) was BELOW the window. I scrolled down and then it would work (it lined up somehow).

Also, the music thing. The song names would scroll thru really fast and repeat. So I never could read what the song names were. I don't have sound on at work, so i couldn't tell you if the music worked or not.

psychonaut13

thank you Firefox!

there has been, and will probably continue to be, a major problem with FF and flash. i don't understand exactly what the problem is...but i hope they address it sooooooon.

IE approved! LOL!

XanoKais

Ok, i found a glitch.......

I opened up the website, then switched it to the second song, then listened to it all the way through....when it finished.....the songs thingy just kept looping through the whole list of songs, and I cant play any song or anything.

Werbung: