15/06/09 patch....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpIkE_JoNzE

hello guys, ehhhmmmm, well you see, i have problems during patching the game, i wanna play lol, and the patch break down a few seconds after starting, so have any of u have the same problem as me?

The error screen says:

[ERROR CODE = -50]
Patch process was not succesful.(10273,0)

if so, any idea, apart from sending a ticket to nexon? lol thnks.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Many people have been getting this error trying to download the patch, my only suggestion would be either to keep trying, or look for the manual patch on the Nexon website.

Sorry Spike :S The patch isn't that good, we got fireteam prizes for if you beat it, and some other NX items .

YunRaito

I have the same problem i havent played for 2 days now =( HELP!!!!!!!
ohh, and I cant download the manual patch on nexon's website it says "webpage canot be found"

rocktrns

Yeah like everyone else said file a ticket at nexon or download the patch again manually
Or try reintalling the game.

SpIkE_JoNzE

Thank you all dudes, btw, i is no interested in the patch lool, i just wanna play and kick some nutzz YO!

but omg, im not the only one who had it o_O

YunRaito

where do you live? im askin because i live in mexico and im having the same problem and all of my friends down here have the same problem, we have a theory that the patch is gonna block users from latin america =(

rocktrns

where do you live? im askin because i live in mexico and im having the same problem and all of my friends down here have the same problem, we have a theory that the patch is gonna block users from latin america =(

wo he lives in mexico as well maybe thats it

Jordan B

That could be why. Try connecting and downloading patch through a proxy ( :O ) , but I'm pretty sure Nexon didn't cut service to mexico, just South America.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.