1st post!

Werbung:

Puppet

Well if you wanted wall hacks then damn it, you shouldn't have banned Xano. He only wanted to help. I think that's what he said anyway.

blze

rofl i forgot about that guy. thx for the new set up, agian, looks good and should be a lot more user friendly. wewt.

Puppet

AlphaEMA said:
SuXoR said:

fuck you i never used walls

Yea damn it! She just looked straight through them instead.

You're too easy Ema. This is like Dirty calling me Carrot. you are set for life now. You have your punx mark now. Kind of like a branding of sorts but Punx didnt get to play grabass while we did the branding.

Ind3lible

HA!!! CARROT!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Also I was just gonna mention we should have a section for this. Good job peoples!

Sortitout

Puppet said:
AlphaEMA said:
SuXoR said:

You're too easy Ema. This is like Dirty calling me Carrot. you are set for life now. You have your punx mark now. Kind of like a branding of sorts but Punx didnt get to play grabass while we did the branding.

wtf?

imported_SuXoR

Sortitout said:
Puppet said:
AlphaEMA said:
SuXoR said:

wtf?

Check your left cheek... NO not that cheek... look lower. Good.

Werbung: