2 pistol commando

Jack Padousdous

Today I tried this on the PTE:
I was a lvl 6 commando and used 2 pistols 1 very long range and one short range. This was just for fun but with a bit more practice and use of abilities it can work ( I wouldnt recommend it ^^)

I had 4 tank kills:

[attachment=113]

Werbung:

Play[4]Me

Tried a couple games, its pretty fun to do. With stealth on you feel like a James Bond.

I just run around, spam TT everywhere I can and just put my short-range pistol up Commando's *** and shoot them
Some players even whine Im hacking, they think its impossible to deal 40 HP damage with that short-range pistol, but if you hit all the bullets, you do a lot of damage.

Pretty fun to sneak in the enemy base and just keep killing AFKers

KingRick

*sigh*

Killing AFK'ers. What's so fun about that.
I understand you get some free XP but it's not fun at all! I like a good fight!

Play[4]Me

KingRick said:
*sigh*

Well Pistolcommando vs. SMGsoldier is a epic fail...

Slartibartfast

Just look at it this way, rifle commando can get two kills, and run away without taking damage.
Pistol commando just cant. Close range - soldier blasts you to hell, gunny pops shield and shreds you to pieces. Commando runs away(trooptraping so you cannot follow) or knifes you. Long range you dont have enough rounds to take anyone down except commando, who has scope and way more punch.

So killing afkers, ok. Killing scoped morons, ok. Combat wise, fail.

KingRick

Play[4 said:
Me]
KingRick said:
*sigh*

Well Pistolcommando vs. SMGsoldier is a epic fail...
Im a pistolSoldier ^^
And I pwn everything and everybody with it XD

Just don't get too close to your enemy :)

ForeverSoldier

2 Pistols = Fail.
Knife + V. Long Pistol = Win.

I had 2 pistols on my soldier and commando for the pistol missions, and hated it. My K/D was always under 1/2. -.-

IMajorMalteI

Well,I use the fastest pistol or mid+range +knive when I play on my melee commando..I often lead the scoreboards and it's more funny then sniping..

Jack Padousdous

IMajorMalteI said:
Well,I use the fastest pistol or mid+range +knive when I play on my melee commando..I often lead the scoreboards and it's more funny then sniping..

whats skills do you use and what's the lvl of those skills?

Werbung:

ForeverSoldier

IMajorMalteI said:

I just keep my sniper rifle tucked away in case someone was smart enough to hide a tt under their camping ***. :D