2006 draft?

|Monk|

it's real sad. the jets were in the playoffs now they traded away a star reciever (Santana Moss), let their running back of the future go (Lamont Jordan) and lost their QB to injury.

not to mention their coach.

Werbung:

Ind3lible

After being a Jet fan for so many years...I've come to expect the fact that they are cursed for failure. Any good things tat happen are icing on he cake. I just hope they make good decisions during the draft.

Also I really hope they do not pick up the recently fired Saints head coach....

MeanMugginFool

Well, now the top of the draft could change a lot with the trade of Culpepper to the Dolphins and the signing of Drew Brees by the Saints. I highly doubt the Saints will pick QB with the #2 now, so this really could end up dropping Vince Young down the board and shaking up the shape of the first round.

MeanMugginFool

I really enjoyed watching this year's draft, looks like a lot of teams really helped themselves out. Deli, looks like your Jets may be able to block now on the O-line, maybe they can keep Chad healthier. Leinart may have slipped down more than people expected, but he now gets to handoff to Edge and throw to Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin. And all the freakin trades! It was good times, the draft is so intriguing to me, I love watching that shit on ESPN.

MeanMugginFool

Intro said:
I heard the Falcons are officially changing their name to the Hokies this year.
lol, they were another Vick short of doing just that. Williams was a good pickup though, and it was nice of them to pick up Shockley has a project QB, although I think it was more a PR move so the local media will get off McKay's ass for not drafting UGA and GT players.

Intro

Agreed! Can't wait to see JW in some NFL action - he's a big bitch.

And Jerious Norwood had the fastest 40 at the combine. Not bad.

Werbung: