25 % Bonus exp and gp

izzyz

Like Miran said, a monthly fee would keep server costs up while keeping things balanced. Adding a small fee would probably keep hacks down, along with the poor spicks down in SA. The company can do what they want with their fucking NX, it's just sad that people basically need to buy it to be any good at this game.

I hardly play CA anymore, so I could give two fucks about what they do. But please, lecture me some more on how gaming companies make profits.

We're not trying to lecture you on gaming companies, at least I'm not since I don't know shit about it, don't know about know-it-all-miran though.

What I am trying to tell you is that no matter what game you play, there will always be bullshit for you to cry about. Heck, no matter what you do in life, there'll be bullshit for you to complain about.

To miran:
I'm glad you gave me a very educational lecture, but please don't get so hot-headed over some trivial matters.

Please understand that sometime sooner or later, you're gonna find some bullshit in cod to complain about. Maybe they'll come out with a bad patch or accidentally create new glitches, but as long as you keep playing, you're going to find problems with the game sooner or later. Don't blame me if you decided not to listen to good advice and ended up learning it the hard way.

Werbung:

th3tech

umm whining does not help.. if the kid wants to spend $400 on NX, let him and stfu. Its people like that that help nexon community and keep them going, unlike most of these leeching asswipes who want everything and they want it free. Note, he did say 400K (thousand).
as izzyz said, "go play another game that doesn't piss you off." good luck with that.. once a whiner always a whiner..

NX buyer..

th3tech

illspirit

We're leeching because we're playing a "free to play"? And who said I never bought NX? I have, and I bought clan color change, an emblem, a knife, etc. Shit that won't drastically improve my performance. Spending $400 on a "FREE" to play, is fucking ludicrous, you're a complete twit.

izzyz

We're leeching because we're playing a "free to play"? And who said I never bought NX? I have, and I bought clan color change, an emblem, a knife, etc. Shit that won't drastically improve my performance. Spending $400 on a "FREE" to play, is fucking ludicrous, you're a complete twit.

wasting your time and money failing college is even more ludicrous

illspirit

Mostly because:
A. Topics are fucking stupid.
B. The people replying are fucking stupid.

Be less stupid, and you'd see me a lot less.

Miran_Eitan

You have a good point Miran. Way to make me feel bad for buying the M416-CQB even though I'm high enough to use the normal one!!! lol

I think the NX gear should be ranked as well. If you're of the rank, then I don't complain. The gun is still cheap, but I admit that the normal M416 with an iotech is bloody retarded.

We're not trying to lecture you on gaming companies, at least I'm not since I don't know shit about it, don't know about know-it-all-miran though.

To miran:
I'm glad you gave me a very educational lecture, but please don't get so hot-headed over some trivial matters.

Know it all Miran? Hot-headed?

I'm not the one dishing out attacks on other people's character. I state the facts as I see them, if they are correct or not is a matter of opinion. I'm college educated and I pride myself with the opinion that I happen to be pretty smart. Unlike some, I think before I write something out, therefore most of what I say can be taken with more than a grain of salt.

What I'm seeing is a common factor that you're a pessimist who isn't very good at first person shooters, so you in effect have to buy bonuses to try and increase your "skill".

No game is perfect, but there's no excuse for being shoddy when it comes to balance. FEAR Combat managed a very good balance, COD-4 and World at War managed a very good balance, Halo manged one of the best multiplayer balances ever created. If you want to venture outside the realm of FPSes, Dawn of War did a great job with balances, as did C&C3.

Instead of putting effort, they just went with the quick solution and they'll pay in the long run.

And for the record, you can never waste money going to college unless you don't go to class. Even if you fail the course, if you showed up for a few days, you most likely learned something. You just didn't make the most out of your money.

And I said good day sir.

Werbung:

izzyz

Yeah... most topics go off-thread after the like 4th page

Not even, check out lone-sniper's threads.

I think the NX gear should be ranked as well. If you're of the rank, then I don't complain. The gun is still cheap, but I admit that the normal M416 with an iotech is bloody retarded.

Know it all Miran? Hot-headed?

I'm not the one dishing out attacks on other people's character. I state the facts as I see them, if they are correct or not is a matter of opinion. I'm college educated and I pride myself with the opinion that I happen to be pretty smart. Unlike some, I think before I write something out, therefore most of what I say can be taken with more than a grain of salt.

What I'm seeing is a common factor that you're a pessimist who isn't very good at first person shooters, so you in effect have to buy bonuses to try and increase your "skill".

No game is perfect, but there's no excuse for being shoddy when it comes to balance. FEAR Combat managed a very good balance, COD-4 and World at War managed a very good balance, Halo manged one of the best multiplayer balances ever created. If you want to venture outside the realm of FPSes, Dawn of War did a great job with balances, as did C&C3.

Instead of putting effort, they just went with the quick solution and they'll pay in the long run.

And for the record, you can never waste money going to college unless you don't go to class. Even if you fail the course, if you showed up for a few days, you most likely learned something. You just didn't make the most out of your money.

And I said good day sir.

If you think you're so smart, don't even stay in this forum, just get the hell out.

Sure you're right in saying i'm not good at FPS games, but this game isn't FPS now is it? (at least that's what i heard from so many people: it's an arcade shooter)
In total, i bought $12 of NX (canadian) and my friend gifted me $50.

Who needs video games anyways? I don't understand why they were invented. If you want some way to entertain yourselves or take out your anger, go play some sports or something. Heck punching walls is better than sitting infront of a computer wasting your brain cells away.

You think you know me? You don't. Sure you're older than me and you've been to college and i haven't, so what? Don't call me a fucking pessimist when you don't even know my fucking name.

By typing these posts, it shows that every one of us on this damn fucking forum doesn't think about what they're saying (that includes you).

I'm not going to argue with you anymore about video games since mister genius seems to know all about them (spent too much time going blind eh punk?).

Want another illspirit on this forum? Sure, my exams are over and i'm happy that i got above average on them and i'm finished my 10 years of tai-kwon-do lessons so i'll have plenty of time to fuck around this forum and make people miserable. I'm sure you don't want that to happen aight mate?

Depending on the situation, this will most likely be my last fucking post on this god fucked forum and i hope you fucking like that you fucking dickfaces. Hope i don't fucking see you retards again. Have a good one mates.

Thank you to those that were actually smart and gave helpful advices to people (like me) who needed them.