25 % Bonus exp and gp

cvspartan101

Not even, check out lone-sniper's threads.

If you think you're so smart, don't even stay in this forum, just get the hell out.

Sure you're right in saying i'm not good at FPS games, but this game isn't FPS now is it? (at least that's what i heard from so many people: it's an arcade shooter)
In total, i bought $12 of NX (canadian) and my friend gifted me $50.

Who needs video games anyways? I don't understand why they were invented. If you want some way to entertain yourselves or take out your anger, go play some sports or something. Heck punching walls is better than sitting infront of a computer wasting your brain cells away.

You think you know me? You don't. Sure you're older than me and you've been to college and i haven't, so what? Don't call me a fucking pessimist when you don't even know my fucking name.

By typing these posts, it shows that every one of us on this damn fucking forum doesn't think about what they're saying (that includes you).

I'm not going to argue with you anymore about video games since mister genius seems to know all about them (spent too much time going blind eh punk?).

Want another illspirit on this forum? Sure, my exams are over and i'm happy that i got above average on them and i'm finished my 10 years of tai-kwon-do lessons so i'll have plenty of time to fuck around this forum and make people miserable. I'm sure you don't want that to happen aight mate?

Depending on the situation, this will most likely be my last fucking post on this god fucked forum and i hope you fucking like that you fucking dickfaces. Hope i don't fucking see you retards again. Have a good one mates.

Thank you to those that were actually smart and gave helpful advices to people (like me) who needed them.

Yeah, the lone sniper's thread go off-topic in the 1 or 2 page

Werbung:

illspirit

Miran's with me, or I'm with Miran... something like that, so don't bring me into it. I doubt you could "ruin" this forum anyway. And I doubt Miran cares about this forum. You're pretty fucking ignorant though... let's call Miran a "know it all" and "hot-headed" then flip out because it's been made clear that you're a complete idiot. Why don't you mature a little bit, no one cares if this is you're last post on this forum, no one cares about your little rage-quit.

And seriously? No one cares about your fucking exams, or your self esteem lessons[read: tai-kwon-do]. That's all we need is some more drama from a whine-bag like yourself.

Miran_Eitan

Illspirit summarized it up pretty decently for me.

The only thing this forum has given me, was membership of Sadistic Gaming.

I believe I'm quite smart, you see, I don't punch walls or spend years learning how to kick quarter inch plywood panels in half. Video games are a HOBBY. Spell this out with me. Say it aloud if you have to, it's obvious someone here gets easily distracted...

H.o.b.b.y.

Still with me? Okay. Video Games are in many ways a stress relief and a means to interact socially with others across the globe. The number of games I've played and beaten singleplayer can be counted on one hand. For multiplayer I may have trouble counting that high. They're dynamic forms of entertainment that don't generate the self abuse that something like football puts you through. It's the less emo of the sports. Before you pounce on me for being a fat nerd, I actually play Tennis and I'm on the Fencing [swordfighting, save you the trouble of looking it up] team for my college. If you don't think they're real sports...Well...you've never tried them :p

izzy said:
If you want some way to entertain yourselves or take out your anger, go play some sports or something. Heck punching walls is better than sitting infront of a computer wasting your brain cells away.

It's been scientifically proven that videogames stimulate braincells, not destroy them. WoW is excluded from the study, so you are more or less incorrect with the second portion of your argument.

izzy said:
You think you know me? You don't. Sure you're older than me and you've been to college and i haven't, so what? Don't call me a fucking pessimist when you don't even know my fucking name.

Yeah. I've been to college. That generically makes me smarter than you. Especially if you're of age to go. I won't go into unemployment statistics, but you're not a better person by avoiding extra schooling. If you're too young to go, your brain and voice are still cracking. Don't try to argue that point.

I can call you whatever I want. I'm entitled to my opinion. I am able however to analyze your posts and for the most part, I find a deep rooted pessimism. I'm pretty sure even Caleeb could tell you that. I'd go farther, but I don't want to hurt feelings.

izzy said:
By typing these posts, it shows that every one of us on this damn fucking forum doesn't think about what they're saying (that includes you).

By typing posts, it shows that...no one thinks about what they're saying?...I think you're in a roid rage at this point, because that makes no sense. Every time I type out a post I think about what I type and often erase sections and retype it out to convey exactly what I want it to mean. Maybe it comes with my "advanced" education that I so obviously have over you.

izzy said:
I'm not going to argue with you anymore about video games since mister genius seems to know all about them (spent too much time going blind eh punk?).

I'm hardly going blind. I have 20/20 vision and I believe my reflexes are stronger and faster than ever thanks to my many hours spent in First Person Shooters.

izzy said:
Want another illspirit on this forum? Sure, my exams are over and i'm happy that i got above average on them and i'm finished my 10 years of tai-kwon-do lessons so i'll have plenty of time to fuck around this forum and make people miserable. I'm sure you don't want that to happen aight mate?

And finally, yes. I would like another illspirit on this forum. You see, unlike you, Illspirit actually has a brain and thinks about what he says. He doesn't spew bullshit left and right and claim to be a ninja master who is better than all. Illspirit knows his shit, knows he knows his shit and is more than happy to rub it in other people's faces. I LIKE that in a person. You're just a pathetic excuse for a human being who can't structure an argument worth a damn.

The fact that you ended your post with two threats and a machochistic statement pretty much says everything we need to know about you. I don't need to know your name, your place of birth or even speak to you any further to categorize you as an idiot. You haven't reached complete idiot stage yet, you didn't threaten to beat me up with your mad karate skills. Oh I'm sorry, Tai-Kwan-Don't.

My suggestion? Stay off these forums. Grow a pair or at least let them drop before you start screaming how you know better. For 10 years of TKD, your sensi sure did a shitty job of training personality management into you.

Miran_Eitan

Thank you CV spartan for being quite useless. And I believe you stated that already cow. FFS. Stop being a post whore.

[I doubt anyone's gonna read it unless I refer to it. Look at my post on page five, for a well written reply to Izzy's stupidity]

MooCowMan

95% of my posts are on topic and actually have some value to them. Replying to someone or saying something that actually means something, not repeating something that someone else has said or posting something that makes absolutely no sense.

Werbung: