25 % Bonus exp and gp

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Jarold was pretty damn stupid, Manageris is also pretty stupid.

On Topic: The 25% increase is actually awesome, and lasting longer then I thought. I have 63 matches left and I've had it for 5 days. 68% through MSG3..

cvspartan101

Jarold was pretty damn stupid, Manageris is also pretty stupid.

On Topic: The 25% increase is actually awesome, and lasting longer then I thought. I have 63 matches left and I've had it for 5 days. 68% through MSG3..

Jarold was an idiot and he's not on anymore and yeah I have the 25% increase for exp and it is pretty good... I'm at 13% percent for MSG 1

MooCowMan

I do too.. but more can't help. I'll only buy mercs for so long, when I'm done I will want a lot of GP to buy guns for a long amount of time.

Illdouche

Miran's with me, or I'm with Miran... something like that, so don't bring me into it. I doubt you could "ruin" this forum anyway. And I doubt Miran cares about this forum. You're pretty fucking ignorant though... let's call Miran a "know it all" and "hot-headed" then flip out because it's been made clear that you're a complete idiot. Why don't you mature a little bit, no one cares if this is you're last post on this forum, no one cares about your little rage-quit.

And seriously? No one cares about your fucking exams, or your self esteem lessons[read: tai-kwon-do]. That's all we need is some more drama from a whine-bag like yourself.

1968_Hemi_Dart_SS-1.jpg

Werbung:

spuznick242

In case you haven't noticed, the combat arms community is dying. So is nexon. You don't own a gaming company so you wouldn't understand what they have to do to keep the game alive. Now, I'm not saying I own nexon and that I know everything about gaming companies, I don't. I just want you to understand that other then overpowered nx items, nexon has no other way to make money to keep the game going. If you want to still play it free, you'll have to either live with it or buy your own NX. If you don't like it, go play another game that doesn't piss you off. But I'll have to tell you no matter what you play, you'll always get mad sometimes and cry "(name here) sux ballx (company name here) is bullshit (weapon or w/e name here) is overpowered!!!!!!!!"

In other words, no matter what game you play, no matter if it's free or not, there are always going to be weapons that are overpowered, hacks that can't be patched, and glitches that can't be fixed. If you want to play computer games of any kind, you're going to have to deal with bullshit one time or another.

In even simpler words, no matter where you go or what you do in life, you're always going to have to deal with bullshit.

I feel sorry for you for the fact that you don't understand that concept.

yea it is...back when i first started playing it there was so many people playing(like i got all my friends playing) and now no one plays like most of my friends list(i havent added anyone before i quit and started again) and no on is online anymore just no one is playing...and peole that dont buy nx get mad at people who do buy it because they have an advantage(when they could buy it themselves) but if someone buys nx and someone else doesnt like it...i highly doubt anyone wants to hear it...