3Dmax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Arkidas

Try to have some more content in your topics :)
Anyway I'd prefer GMax since that's free but 3DSMax costs allot!

Moved to Modeling and Animation since this is not a Warcraft Editing Tool.

Thursday

oops sorry, and ill add a bit more content to mine...

idk what difference between the 2 is, but all i know is i dont know how to model really with 3dsMax :p

blizzard

oops sorry, and ill add a bit more content to mine...

idk what difference between the 2 is, but all i know is i dont know how to model really with 3dsMax :p
[/b]

3dsmax does everything from modelling to rendering and everything in between. Gmax, only models and textures, then exports to a game engine. Probably more complicaed than that, but you get the gist of it.

Modeling in max is just a matter of getting familiar with the tools. Try the Joan of Arc tutorial at 3dtotal.com for a good begining. It will get you in shape quickly.

Escurial

There is also a inbuild tutorial which most ILLEGAL downloads still have.

And arkidas dont lie :p :p
its free if you know where to look. ;)

Escurial

Shhh! People want to stay unique. :p
[/b]

Oeps...
YES you should buy the program!!! there is no more fun in owning a 1000$ copy of something that can be attained freely on WWW.MINNINOVA.ORG. But when you spend that money you can really said that you got THE REAL THING!!! And you will feel really good :infernal:

Feeling happy is not guaranteed. neither is a refund. 3dmax is a copyright product of a couple of assholes. any illigal distribution is punishable by DEATH!

Morrowind1357

Im going to try my hand at modelling, although i'll most likely give up after half an hour.

EDIT: I dont know any free modelling tools :( That Gmax isnt free anymore i dont think. Anybody got one? Mac or PC?

EDIT: Nevermind, i searched around and found a site with gmax still available hehe

Splatt

As far as i know gmax should be free....and 3dmax can be free,using the...and,you just revived 2 months old topic....-.-....

Splatt

yep, the topics are not here for nothing, and why start a new topic when i can ask in this? :)
[/b]
Hmmm....i guess you are right,but try not to revive all 2 month old topic,or in other words "necroposting"....

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.