I've been offered this;

42" Samsung Pebble HDTV
Stand
HD/DVD Recorder (The hard drive ones..)

All for £400. ($800)

What does this sound like?

Werbung:

guyofgod

Emotion, adventure, thrills and fun are all delivered by the interplay of light and shadow. The new Samsung Plasma TV Q9 offers you a close-to-perfect reproduction of these two critical elements with a high contrast ratio of 15,000:1 and the benefits of Ultra FilterBright. The feature combines a Super Black light absorbing panel with an Optimal Light filter. Unlike conventional plasma TVs, the new Samsung Plasma TV Q9 uses optical films to simultaneously block unnecessary external light and expose maximum internal light. You enjoy images that are extraordinarily crisp and clear no matter what the surrounding lighting conditions — there’s no more need to draw the curtains!
Product Rating: 4 stars out of 5
Price Range: $1,465 - $2,900 at 7 stores

Hmm....sounds like an ok deal to me!

Sousanator

Emotion, adventure, thrills and fun are all delivered by the interplay of light and shadow. The new Samsung Plasma TV Q9 offers you a close-to-perfect reproduction of these two critical elements with a high contrast ratio of 15,000:1 and the benefits of Ultra FilterBright. The feature combines a Super Black light absorbing panel with an Optimal Light filter. Unlike conventional plasma TVs, the new Samsung Plasma TV Q9 uses optical films to simultaneously block unnecessary external light and expose maximum internal light. You enjoy images that are extraordinarily crisp and clear no matter what the surrounding lighting conditions — there’s no more need to draw the curtains!

Thats not the same TV :closedeyes:

Phillysoul11

haha wrong tv and plus what was that? lol do you work for samsung or something? :p

guyofgod

That isn't a computer monitor in the movie.

The "pebble" is both a computer monitor and TV monitor brand. They just both have the same commercial. I double checked this time after going to the offical pebble site ;)

Samsung UK - Samsung Pebble Range Monitors

The only thing I don't understand is why they say 20" is the biggest they have....I am probably still wrong :p Sorry, I was just trying to help :(

Sousanator

The one in the video is a computer monitor. It shows WoW and says fits on your desk. TV's don't go on desks, they go on stands or walls. And it was the 2032BW(if you looked on the top left corner), which on that link say its the 20" LCD desktop monitor.

I think the 20" is the biggest they make for new models, and the 42" is from an older model. Just like how Sony releases a new Trinitron every year. It uses the same name, but different TV.

Werbung:

Kirby

It's seems like a nice deal, but I'd look into that Hardrive to see how much is in it, and see the best resolution that set can play (1080p obviously is the best to date).

My TV is a 64" Sony with 1080i as the best resolution, and it was about $2000 (I think, I got it a long time ago when 1080i was extremely new). It's a great TV and it displays my Xbox 360 spectacularly.

I would say that offer is a good deal especially if it's 1080i or 1080p. That hard drive is also a nice addition, depending on how much memory it has.