-420-BrAiN*CeLL - FAG?

amox

Hey -420-BrAiN*CeLL - You said you hated niggers? you called me a cock sucking nigger? called me a fucking fag?

Ya well, we all know how old you are. You just jealous cause... well, I am 16, I have been in CAL-IM, and I have CAL-Main skill. Instead of being a 12 year old and shooting me like a n00b that you are, why don't you join the other team and try to kill someone. That game you were like... 6-15 LOL. You are terrible, and thats why you have such a temper, cause you suck. Lets me vs 5 of your clan members go sometime, you can be as racist as you want if you can ever shoot me :D Thanks.

Werbung:

-420-BrAin*CeLL

Amox is a waist of a human!

Hey whats up, this is the Brain!!! First off I am the last person to be racist. You said I called you a nigger, well the person that was sitting next to me was black so therefore it would be totally out of line to say somthing like that. Nice TRY though. Second, I was prolly doing bad in the server becuase you would not shut your fucking mouth so we can enjoy the wonderful game of CS. And I hate typing so this is the last thing im gonna say. I dont care if your cal-o, cal-main, you can shove the cal up your ass amox cause it doesnt matter how good you are it matters on your attitudee shitbrick. And I am 21 years old bitch. LOL, I love cursing at losers.....anyways ......ummmm......I ran out of words for your sorry ass. Peace.

-420-HighTimes

scrim

Amox i would be happy to scrim with you 5 on 5 i can't say that brain would be in the scrim because i'm not the scheduler but you can leave a post here for bigwood and he will get with you for a scrim :) but be sure about one thing if you flame on our forums again i will delete your post.

Have a nice day

Stay Stoned,
-420- HighTimes
(not a 12 or 16yr old and doesn't care what cal you have been)

-420- ArTex

:twisted: you want your ass handed to ya come find me, if your gona talk all that shit! first of it was you that was saying the shit becuase i was there so bring it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Werbung:

Mercenary

lol after all that talk swab come in and says sup gangstas :D well i have one thing to say to that and that is i'm just chillin like a villian with a gold tooth feelin :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: