-420- Playaz

This is where we will introduce ourselves and tell you a lil something about us.....
Fav Weap:M4a1
Fav Map: Italy and Dust
AIM: bignuttsnyamouf
ICQ#:285138451
Email: pctrouble77@yahoo.com

I got a chick (Jen) I been wit for about 9 years and we gots a kid together (daughter,Mariah,age 7).She has a son that I raise (Anthony,age 11).Bein a daddy aint no picknick but I handles my buisness. Been playin CS for about a lil over a month and am straight up addicted,or so my chick says :p Bout to start this new job at this call center doin cust service for verizon, so right now I been taking a break on the phillies. but you best believe that once I start the job and gets to smokin again ya'll gonna see my tru skillz.......

Werbung:

Casualty

name: Curtis Alpers
CS name:firebreeze85(never would have guessed huh?)
fav weapon: m4
fav map:inferno
aim: firebreeze85
email: firebreeze85@cs.com

just another senior trying to graduate.....

G

sup people. i go by crazyterrapin22 or crazy got raped, dependin on how im playin....i go to the university of maryland. im 21, bout to graduate up out this thing. been playin cs on and off for like three years...but for real, i really started playin this shit again like three months ago. i play for fun, so dont expect nothing big out of me. this shit just passes the time.

im bout to be a police officer in a year, so those of you who hate the police, oh well....yeah, thats about it. my name is Paul by the way. my AIM is crazyterrapin22. and if you aint notice, im black :)

Nappa_ZD

YO

Fav Weapon: M4a1
Fav Map: Italy, Dust , and Aztec
AIM: DecifersDagger
MSN/Email: weiner55@hotmail.com

What's up everybody. I work for a company called Quixtar, inwhich i am always looking for some ambitious people that would do anything to provide for their families and want to make money on the side. (so if nebody wants to hear about Quixtar, just let me know, awsome stuff) I live with my parents, 2 younger sisters and a huge golden lab. I have been playing Counter-Strike for about a year now, but took a huge break when my friend who got me into it went to jail for drugs :-\ But now im back and better then ever baby! and with an incredable team to back me up.

zenith

my bad...poosted my info in a new thread

i'll do it here too, this style

ben yew

21 yers

binghamton, ny (sup green, i was up your way a month back for a little greenery in niagra, canada)

dishwasher for some side money at this restauraunt in town

my fav weapon is probably ak...m4 is too easy for me...awp is too easy too...(too easy being a relative term...against cal-im+ i'd get owned...anyone lower? i own :))

fav map is probably dust 2...train on some nights...inferno...

aim sn : ailnatural

email : reason_n_rhyme@hotmail.com

^^
secondary email...holla at me on aim for my primary shit, i'm being paranoid cuz i don't want mad junk mail

-420-HighTimes

HighTimes

:evil: :twisted:
Fav Weap:M4a1
Fav Pistol: USP
Fav Map: Italy and Dust2
AIM:acidburn129
Email: 420HighTimes@cox.net

I've been Playing CS since beta 1 i use to be a tester for counter-strike.net moved out of the game for a year then came back in 1.5
started this clan for everyone that wants to have a full clan of not just scimmiages or leagues but also wanted a clan that they could just pub with too... i'm always around if you need something just holla PEACE!!!!

Stay Stoned,
HighTimes

B

BrAin*CeLL

meeting the peeps

Sup everyone, this is the Brain.......A.K.A BrAiN*CeLL. My real name is Brian and I currently live in Orlando and atttend Valencia Community College. I am 21 years old and I just broke up with my girlfriend last night for a hotter chick. I love to smoke pot and if you wanna blaze with me let me know. :D Ummmmmm......my favorite map is itlay or office. My favorite guns are the deagle with the M4A1. Headshot!!!!!!! I also love to scrim cause it makes me play more serious. CS is the shit.

Holla Back
BrAiN*CeLL

sinfulpriest

Name: Robert Brainard
CS Name: The Sinful Priest
Favorite weapon: Any weapon that comes availible.
Favorite map: ??? No clue... ???
YahooIM: dal911 icq:41423986
email: dal911@zoominternet.net, dal911@yahoo.com,dal911@email.com,dal911@hotmail.com.

My life.... what to say... it sux...I sleep, wake up, work 7-10 hour days, drink, party, try to get laid, comes home, hear dad bitch, play 3-5 hours of cs and hits the bed. I've been playing cs since 2000, i've been playing first player shooters since wolfinstien.... or whatever its spelled.. I a long time ago. I was in a cs clanned called Mfots, i was in a quake 2 clan called nygangs, i was in 2 Rogue spears clans: Elite Special Forces and RS "Rogue Snipers" in rs i was the Commanding Sniper leader of the elite snipers... Trained every sniper for everymap.... they could shot your head off and no one would notice not even u...I missed being the leader of that.... Having 10 strong snipers.... nothing could get through are way... and we always stayed by each other.... I don't like losing a teammate of mine, i know rs isnt irl but i try to imagine it is. So just to tell ya.... if i get a scoped rifle... i hope you got insurance.

Wet Em Up

Fav Weapon: M4a1
Fav Map: Train, Italy
AIM: Shotinyomouth or Wettinemup
MSN/Email:h_apellaniz@hotmail.com/wettinemup@aol.com

Nuff Said

P.S. You know u lov it slut

D

DiGiT@L

DiGiT@L

Fav Weap:AK47
Fav Map: Dust2, inferno
MSN: ****
Email: ****

I've been playing for 5 months and I'm kinda 1337 so I want to scrim more and shit...
BTW I'm french so i talk very bad in english but I understand all.

-420-MeiXiao

Nationality: PR China
Fav Weap:AK, M4, Awp and Usp
Fav Map: Iceword to praictice aim
AIM: be calm and skilled
Email: meixiaohu@hotmail.com

Have been playing cs for about 3 years, this is my first clan. Thanks all! I love all of u and hope to fight with u together!

-420- sw@b

call me watever...as long as it aint late fer dinner...watever fires is my fav. weapon....all mapz i dew good on rock...from the same house (computer) as that Firefag...National Guardsman...wrk overnights at Kohl's...only way to get info. outta me iz tickle me wit a boob...from a female u pedaphiles....

Mercenary

Occupation: Privite Services (best costomer is hightimes), student, slaker
Fav. Weapon: Smg, M4, Ak, Awp
Fav. Map: Dust maps, italy, aztec, office, inferno, airstrike, chateau
AIM: Gamester389
E-mail: Mercenary389@yahoo.com

Been playing counter strike for a year now a friend invited me to a LAN place and i sucked ass but i was hooked (just like to hightimes :wink: ). got 2 more years of high school left and then i get laid.... no i already have (does a hand count?) but anyway (god it sounds like i'm crazy for hightimes doesn't it? but am i? *dramatic music comes in*).. but no seriously i'm not hooked on hightimes but just his ego or is it his eggo :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

sinfulpriest

No not really... I got lots of hand jobs before... Only oral, Anal and Head shots count...... And btw.... Tight asses are alot better than the front entrance.

Werbung:

Nappa_ZD

Mercenary said:
Occupation: Privite Services (best costomer is hightimes), student, slaker
Fav. Weapon: Smg, M4, Ak, Awp
Fav. Map: Dust maps, italy, aztec, office, inferno, airstrike, chateau
AIM: Gamester389
E-mail: Mercenary389@yahoo.com

Been playing counter strike for a year now a friend invited me to a LAN place and i sucked ass but i was hooked (just like to hightimes :wink: ). got 2 more years of high school left and then i get laid.... no i already have (does a hand count?) but anyway (god it sounds like i'm crazy for hightimes doesn't it? but am i? *dramatic music comes in*).. but no seriously i'm not hooked on hightimes but just his ego or is it his eggo :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

haha, i was wonderin why he was soon quick with his hands :wink: