-420- Server Coming

-420-HighTimes

Hey guys the -420- Clan Server will be coming online very soon i will post the IP you must contact me for the password since these forums are not secure

I also wanted to give props to Brain and Fried Rice and Green Lantern for pitching in with me and getting the server bill covered.... i would also like to toss out there a chance for all of you to help your clan as well... if you would like to donate one time or monthly for our server contact me and we will work something out :) our server cost is $35.00 a month this gives us a private 12 person CS server for us to use as we see fit this server will be used for practice and scrimmages as well.....

This server is for all -420- to be able to use so all -420- is being asked to donate if you can.... if you can not donate it is ok and will not be held against you by anyone... just because someone donates money to the clan server doesnt' make them more of an owner of the clan it just makes him a clan member with money lol........ but really people lets do this together so that we have a home server :):)

Stay Stoned,
-420- HighTimes

Werbung:

sinfulpriest

yo

I think i am in 420 or maybe a recruit but when the server pops up. I don't mind to help... I've played with 420 for a while now i can play well with all of the 420 clan members...