98% Of Wii Owners Would Like To See Voice Chat

Ryano

What's your verdict; would you like to see voice chat incorporated on the Wii?

Source

According to a recent poll conducted by IGN there’s a substantial number of Wii owners that wish to see the console incorporate voice chat to further enhance the online experience.

Surprisingly 10,706 IGN readers participated in the poll with 98% of the voters overwhelmingly in favour of voice chat via a headset, compared to a pitiful 1.8% who were against the idea of chat altogether.

Werbung:

Gdog

well. i would like voice chat. but the only problem would be lots of verbal abuse...thats always been my worry

Ryano

Gdog said:
well. i would like voice chat. but the only problem would be lots of verbal abuse...thats always been my worry

Yeah but how about only voice chat with people you've swapped FC's with? That might work...

Kirby

That would be nice, I wouldn't have to send a message and wait for a response anymore, I also think the Friend Status program should be introduced to the Wii as well, with all the upcoming online games, I would like to know if there is a friend out there online to play with.

Squiddy

You stold that from Ignite of ONM!

Voice Chat? No thanks, it would ruin the connection, and like. Besides, just get Skype on your PC/laptop & a Bluetooth headset & encourage others to do the same. ;)

But there's many reasons why Nintendo is doing our best to make our online experience as inconvenient as possible. I'll make a thread tomorrow.

Gdog

Ryano said:
Gdog said:

Yeah but how about only voice chat with people you've swapped FC's with? That might work...

Yea, that would be really good. but honestly, if they're your friend, you good just be on the regular phone while playing

metroidprime3rules

Squiddy said:
You stold that from Ignite of ONM!

Voice Chat? No thanks, it would ruin the connection, and like. Besides, just get Skype on your PC/laptop & a Bluetooth headset & encourage others to do the same. ;)

But there's many reasons why Nintendo is doing our best to make our online experience as inconvenient as possible. I'll make a thread tomorrow.

voice chat is what made the halo multiplayer experince more fun people! It would be fun to talk crap when you beat someone.

Werbung: