{9toe} ~ Clan. Pub server

Werbung:

Divine_Wind

9toe was formed on the punx clan pub and we give them many appreciation and thanks for putting up with our asses through thick and thin..We could not have gone this far without the support we were giving by punx admins. For me the story is quite simple. It all started when I came back to florida this past month and read an email from defender stating that punx is reborn and so on. Well i was excited and i was very happy that i had an invitation from defender b/c i couldnt believe after 1 year of being away from cs that he would remember me. Later into the month i meet billy the kid. What i noticed about billy was he had a lot of attention in his direction and he was sort of a famous regular at punx.Well one day he invited me into the clan, i accepted under the condition the clan was reworded a little bit to make the clan name look like a real clan name b/c before it was a picture of a toe.So i joined and little by little we were getting bigger and bolder and wanting something of our own..Billy the kid decided we need to find a server for us so he was out on a journey and he never comes up empty handed..This guy always has some kinda answer or path to take wether its good or bad its something to keep us going..Well we ran into a clan that would accept us to their server but that turned out really bad being banned for no reason b.c. we didnt want to combine the clan together..Well the hell with all that bs..So 9toe found eachother came together and now we have a server.. All thanks go to Punx and Billy the kid..I hope this is a start of something real and strong that we can build on and continue moving forward in life..As long as we are happy and i sure the hell am..Thank you all for putting up with my ass through all the ownage that i been dealin on punx..I could imagine its boring when u see the same person on number 1..But I'll do anything to make yall happy cause i enjoy everyones company at punx, even if their are a few with an attitude and dont like me for my skills. I will always be number 1 at heart before anything else..My apologies for throwing the server info on the punx's forums without asking it wasnt my intentions to steal regulars or anything in that manner.It could happen even if i didnt intend to and im sorry but no matter what punx will be spoken about in a very high and appreciated manner.

Thank you so much guyz

])!v!ne W!n])

Defender

No apology needed. You earned the right. You are one of my favorite regulars DW. Hope to still see ya around. Maybe we can scrim.

Deviant

No hard feelings man, I was wakin up to go to work that's why I just edited and didn't ask you to remove it. I wasn't upset at all about it, just my way of letting you know that there's no ip posting without Omniscient's permission (that involves KY jelly and a reach around) before I go to work at 6 am. I give mad props to you guys b/c you went from something closer to kind of a joke at first to a real clan with skilled players. I'll be sure to stop by the 9toe server sometimes and show you the kind of respect that you show PuNx and so I can own you on your own server, always a good feeling to go to another clan's server and own them :)

Werbung: