_MONKee that TK'ing Somebeeatch!

stoned_MONKee

I have to say for all of those on last evening saw me in fine form as I was shooting the hell out of my own team dunring one of the best Dust2 matches I've played in awhile!

Last night was a good time on the server, or so it seemed, and I was doing well (anything on the + side is doing well), and then it happened; I had my first TK of the night. Not only the first tk, but it just had to be WORM, but he was cool and relaxed about it, so no big deal it happens; right? Two rounds later BOOM, another tk for me, and it was WORM again; now I was sweating a little bit, but Worm handled it well, and let me off the hook. The very next round I hit Worm again for 64 damage with a nade, but at least I didn't tk him that time! The I began to settle down a bit for a couple rounds until I was rushing, and saw Juggs sitting in the tunnel, and unloaded on him as he was screaming "don't shoot me" ( I was a bit flashed, but my fault) -tk number three, and a "Damn man, use your fucking radar!" On the same map a few rounds later came tk number four for the evening, but it was only Billy, so it didn't really matter, and besides he ran in front of me while I was unloading!

SO why the hell post all this crap? First of all it shows that this is a good place with guys/ girls who will let you off the hook every now and then; just one of the reasons that makes PuNx a great place to play.
The other reason to post all this is to show just how great those reserve slots are! Thanks again for offering the reserved slots for those of us who have "off" nights.

Oh yeah, even with four TK's I actually still finished on the plus side!

Werbung:

Puppet

stoned_MONKee said:
Not only the first tk, but it just had to be WORM, but he was cool and relaxed about it, so no big deal it happens; right? Two rounds later BOOM, another tk for me, and it was WORM again; now I was sweating a little bit, but Worm handled it well, and let me off the hook. The very next round I hit Worm again for 64 damage with a nade, but at least I didn't tk him that time!

Oh man, you're lucky it wasn't me. I love the rocket. I wish it would do fireworks when it explodes. That would be sweet. If you're gonna screw up, you couldn't have picked a better guy to do it to. But I have seen Worm lose it once or twice and let me tell ya......you don't want to get him there.

Werbung:

LizardKing

ya reserve slot is tings! lol ya, when ppl tk me even tho i tk every once in a while, its the rockets red glare that brightens the sky