A few things 'defender' read

GenDeathRaiser

Ok my hard drive fried I'm on my friends lap top but anyway defender I need you to remove the names Da Funky Monkey and G=money from the clan list on the stats page they're dragging us down and they arent drtymex official members. please remove them from that thank you.

Werbung:

Defender

OK. I aint gonna do that. Here is why.

You let them play as drtymex.
You can have clan protection but said you didnt want it.
Having those shitty players keeps PuNx up and you down.
It will just regenerate the stats every hour.

Clan protection is the best I can do. If you want it you will have to give me all the mex wonids.

Defender

lol MICE. :lol:

on a lighter note...I tell you what general how about I let into the PuNx clan Bover. He plays with us cuz he is ProCyons roommate but he sucks.

My invite is open still to clan protect with the wonids. LMK
Also the PuNx pwnd dRtyMex the other night....you werent there. I suggest you smack around some Seargents and straighten your clan out about getting their asses handed to them.

Mercenary

and to add to that defender how the hell you get so good so fast ever since you added the # 2 to your name you've been owning like a monkey!!!!!! which is a good thing........ :twisted: :twisted:

Defender

The number 2 is when I am on my home connection. I have a seperate wonid. I took my cdkey home so now I should be just Defender.
I wanted to see if my stats were better at home and they are.

At work I play and get distracted by phone calls, customers, and whatever else is around. I also get AFK killed often and that fucks my rating.

Mercenary

where the fuck you work it seems that u have it made working and playing c-s at the same time....... MAN WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU AND I SHOULD GET A JOB NEXT SUMMER!!!!!!! :D

Man General, you need to whip up ur clanmates. Nazareth tells me hes only good at 1 am when everyones asleep. you should do somehtin about that. or rename ur clan to <We do Good at 1am> :D just kidding :p

yeah but. Ill scrim u and 2 other clanmates at some time. if u want to that is....

The Not so Super- h3ro

Werbung:
Not so Super- h3ro said:
Man General, you need to whip up ur clanmates. Nazareth tells me hes only good at 1 am when everyones asleep. you should do somehtin about that. or rename ur clan to <We do Good at 1am> :D just kidding :p

yeah but. Ill scrim u and 2 other clanmates at some time. if u want to that is....

The Not so Super- h3ro

Man listen to how cocky i sound....
I should work on that....