A Hello From Maps.worldofwar.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warnicro

Hello everybody,

I would like to be a part of this site, since I am scouting for new growing wc3 communities such as this one.

I am the super moderator at maps.worldofwar.net, and I well, dialy maintain the site, so.

I will shorty start spreading the word about this site, so this community can possible grow towards a big and fine community.

Werbung:

Fladian

Yeah, I saw you online several times on the site - and post for that matter. Glad to have you on the site as well. You being a guy with a lot of influence at another site, is a nice extra, but every member helps eitherway :p

I'm sure we all appreciate it.

Oh, and welcome :p

Warnicro

Thank you :D...

I will shortly introduce this site to my site, and I hope that will stimulate members to visit this site as well, drop some maps, make some comments.

Fladian

As long as there are more active, or at least, posting member, I'll be more than satisfied.
There are just far too little threads to reply to when there are only a few people online. Anyway, thank you for the help :D

Escurial

As long as there are more active, or at least, posting member, I'll be more than satisfied.
There are just far too little threads to reply to when there are only a few people online. Anyway, thank you for the help :D
[/b]
This is hard on you...isnt it ;)

Welcome Warnicro and thanks!
Btw you got a nice site over there. i sadly never knew about that.
Anyway your doing a great job. every day? jeesh... and so many maps. you gotta have like super aministrator powers!!

Warnicro

This is hard on you...isnt it ;)

Welcome Warnicro and thanks!
Btw you got a nice site over there. i sadly never knew about that.
Anyway your doing a great job. every day? jeesh... and so many maps. you gotta have like super aministrator powers!!
[/b]

Aww well I manage, thanks for asking :)

ragingspeedhorn

Ah worldofwar, great site besides the fact the forums a bit messy imo. Allways got possitive replys on my maps though from the site... So I like it :D

VGsatomi

In my opinion it WAS a good site until they implemented the 5-map-a-day rule. Given that most of the time I got timeouts when trying to download, I was lucky to even get 1 map a day. That is unacceptable. I stopped visiting after that. At the time I left there wasnt much moderation in the maps section and it was filled with ripped or multiple version maps...dunno if that has changed or not. But Warnicro was a pretty good memeber at 'search, so no doubt he made worldofwar a better place.
-VGsatomi

ragingspeedhorn

Well, I dont really use it that much, just tjeck for new maps once in a while and upload my own maps.
So far I have never had any problems with downloading a map from there.

Werbung:

Benx_X

nice now it will have members from world of war.net
will wc3c spread word about this site? cause i kinda found them to be selfish

Status
Not open for further replies.