A Hello From Maps.worldofwar.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragingspeedhorn

Yes something in that direction, and what the hell I will never become a mod either but that is mostly because I couldent care less and mass spam stupid things! My selfesteme there is nothing wrong with, I KNOW I am godly and nothing can change that :cool:

Werbung:
Yes something in that direction, and what the hell I will never become a mod either but that is mostly because I couldent care less and mass spam stupid things! My selfesteme there is nothing wrong with, I KNOW I am godly and nothing can change that :cool:
[/b]
Ummm..if your so godly, then why arent u a spamming mod? :p

Fladian

Being Godly goes a bit too far in my book.

Spamming mod, eh? Well, I certainly was. That's one of the three big reasons why the staff never liked me at Wc3c :p

Fladian

Yeah, well, I was against everything of the principes of a moderator :p
Try to guess the three big reasons why the staff didn't like me :p

Yeah, well, I was against everything of the principes of a moderator :p
Try to guess the three big reasons why the staff didn't like me :p
[/b]
1) you didn't act like one
2) you didn't do anything a mod was upposed to
3)..you wree a mod? :p

EDIT: instead of fixing my small errors, which I know I make because I try to type fast, I'll just put this eidt note in this post!

Fladian

Well, close.
1. I spammed... a lot.
2. When there are any arguments between the staff and normal members, there was about 80% I'd back up the 'normal members' instead of the staff.
3. I said quite a lot of bad things about the other staff :p

EDIT: So can you imagine how surprised I was when I was offered a moderator position? :p

Fladian

I was very helpful to new members.
You could put a poll up back then who was more helpful to the new members. Panto, or me. Panto would probably win it though, but I'd be a good second =)

ragingspeedhorn

Panto.. As in that guy having the Pantokrator Maps forums?

Never seen him around, he probaply also have quitted wc3c or maybe it is just me who post in the wrong areas of the site :p

Yeah..my first post there was answered by panto..:p
Then again Fladian was up in the story galore thingy while panto was in tirggering and stuff, so pretty much he had more..oppertunities (sp) to help members.

Fladian

I think that's the Panto, yeah. Nice guy, quite rebelious to the staff as well, but never really made it public. Or that's my impression of him :p I sent him a PM once though, for a request. He declined it though, but in a more professional way than any member ever talked to me.

Panto was the General Development moderator. He helped a lot of people there. The people out there usually got on the nerves of others. I admire him for holding out for that long.

Perhaps so, Hunter. But I was the moderator of the Team Gathering forum.

Fladian

Cool guy, but he didn't post much.
Draco was the one who offered me the moderator position. I wonder if he discussed it with Dorelian, the section director. Especially because Dorelian and I never liked each other from the start.

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

Heck Dorelian doesent like anybody :)

Draco was a nice guy yes, just too bad he did that big mistake of changing to a new sort of forum causing it to be down for months and then when it came back up all had left...

Status
Not open for further replies.