A Hello From Maps.worldofwar.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fladian

Dorelian doesn't hate everybody. He and Decadence are good friends... a bit too good for my liking. Though I doubt friends is the right word for it. Dorelian looked more like he followed Decadence in every footstep. Agreeing with everything he said, doing everything he said. When Decadence was picking a fight with me, Dorelian immediately backed up Decadence before I could even react.

Decadence was the only person who could match my typing length.

Werbung:
Well one time i had a question, Draco answered, but had a question for me, I responed, but never got a counter response. Usually he said "Alright, fixed!" or something like that..

EDIT: Decadence, isn't that the person with the raccoon with bouncing balls avatar? I hated him/her..

Fladian

Draco was usually quite busy. When you looked at the amount of requests he got. Oh, there was another reason why the staff didn't like me. What was said in the 'staff forum', wasn't really kept secret by me :p

Yeah, that was Decadence. He isn't such a bad guy, but he still has to learn a thing or two about the human mind... and stop letting him think he's unique.

Fladian

That was Decadence, RightField and Dorelian's work, if you wanted to know it =) Not too hard to find out. As a matter of fact, Dorelian mentioned it, without him noticing it.

I am pretty good in doing a certain something when it comes to things like that. I just don't let people notice it =)

That was Decadence, RightField and Dorelian's work, if you wanted to know it =) Not too hard to find out. As a matter of fact, Dorelian mentioned it, without him noticing it.

I am pretty good in doing a certain something when it comes to things like that. I just don't let people notice it =)
[/b]
Wow the staff really did hate you...I didn't know that.

Fladian

No, the French. I made my hate to the French nationality public. Though I still don't understand why they made such a big fuss about it. It's not like it was something new. I said it multiple times, though I said it a bit too clear one time.

They called me a racist the moment afterwards.
It was finally a reason where they could attack me on. Oh well...

Fladian

That's clear. From being the most popular member to one of the lessers is quite a shock :p Not that I actually mind it anymore... perhaps that I'll have a word with Decadence, RightField or Dorelian once again about it. But right now, I'm quite satisfied with how everything is.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.