a map suggestion...

JfFar

Hey guys, I have a map suggestion that my old clan used to LOVE. It's called:

de_dust_krystal587

Basically, it's a version of dust that is even for both sides. IT's AWESOME for a full pub server as well and people will love it. Our server used to fill up with it all the time. Just a suggestion for something new here and there.

Werbung:

Puppet

Our history of adding new and different maps hasn't worked well. It seems that every time one is selected then everyone ends up leaving because they don't want to wait for it to download. Not to mention the lag it creates when several are downloading it. I would like some different maps and have been known to purposely push everyone to something like coldshell, but I don't do it anymore because I lose half the people when it happens.

WoRm5406

On Lo3 we have added quite a few maps that are non regular.

You can go to the server discussion area and see a listing of maps.

0siris

I think some new maps would work out better than u think Puppet. Coldshell is a bad example due to its size. It only takes like 20 mins to dl from server :roll: which is how most ppl would get it.

Just my opinion though.

Puppet

Coldshell was just an example. Every non-standard map we vote for will typically have around 7 to 12 guys in Spectator downloading it. I would love to try some new maps.

Casualty

well this is jsut a idea by if we had mutiple maps we can do a mappack, and i realize not everyone will download it, but alot of us would and that would take a load off of the server.

Machiavelli

The first time I was stuck dl'ing coldshell from the server I said fuck it and got it from the sticky on the forum. It's kind of like that was meant to be that way or something.

Why is that so hard for people to do?

The Perv

making the mappack a sticky would be a good idea

i would definitely love to have like 2-3 new maps added and played frequently. playing the same maps for a year or so is really making me sick.

Werbung:

blze

yea, like that will ever happen...

it took like a year to get mofos just to play piranesi... better look to lo3
or lrk for customs.