A Piano (lol)

Werbung:

rocktrns

I think it would be best for you to take a couple pictures of it from different angles.
I don't think anyone would want to buy something that they don't know the condition of.

spuznick242

Also its a piano so selling it over the internet where most of us arent really located anywhere near each other so giving the general state or area that you live in would be really helpfull and a bit more info too, like the year, make, model, and pictures so people know what to offer as a price. I'm somewhat intrested thats why I suggested these even though I cant have a piano because I live in an apartment.

rUnd0wN

Im selling my piano, the name is Belarus. Its an upright piano. Wooden ofc, works perfectly, colored brown. MAKE OFFERS :D

its gonna take me a day or so to figure it out where i could find the year, and i have no idea which model it is, its built in the CCCP (soviet union) time so i think 1970-1980. location is estonia, tartu city. edges have been clipped off as this is built out of plywood. by that i mean small parts of the layers. the soundboard in the back is perfectly fine and no cracks in it, all the metal components - strings and so on are in good condition. it only has some cosmetic problems. Everything needed for it to sound correctly and so on are in a very good condition... ill post the pictures if i find some time. its gonna be a bugger to move it into another country so if u are willing to buy it then transport will be on your money

spuznick242

Oh. So its not in the US? If so they selling it in the country its in, instead of posting it on a site that's mostly US gamers even though there is a few of us that live in multiple countries.

Werbung:

dudey405

Sure why not? Hit me up with some more details. Make, year, size, condition, photos, location, and preference of payment/shipment. I'll work out a deal. :)