A Re-Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooCowMan

Hey Go_Org, I'm back! :D Thanks to Jordan convincing Walter to un-ban me. How is everyone and how was everyone's holiday? Feels good to be back, missed you guys! :LOL:

Here's a little update from me, my new toy :D

Gigabyte ES3G MoBo
Wolfsdale E5200 Dual Core (Lapped and currently OC'd to 3.75GHz)
Zalman Fatal1ty Heatsink (To be replaced with a Corsair H50 cooler)
ASUS ATi Radeon HD 4350 (To be placed with an ATi 57xx series)
1GB (512x2) DDR2 667 Dual Channel (To be replaced with 4GB [2x2] of GSkill DDR2 1066)
80GB Maxtor (To be replaced with 2x500GB WD HDD's on a RAID 0 setup)
Logisys 480w PSU (I have a 700w StealthxStream on it's way to my house now :D)
Windows 7 Ultimate

100_3043.jpg

Doesn't look like much but it allows me to play more games :D I can play AVA now, and will be playing both MW and MW2 once I get my new video card.

Happy Holidays everyone! It's good to be back :thumbup:

Werbung:

Roger117

ATi 4350. I knew $50 on an ATi card wasn't right. It's sucks so much for MW2. I need another one, maybe a 9800 GTX soon.

Anyway welcome back Moo. Enjoy your stay again? :p

MooCowMan

ATi 4350. I knew $50 on an ATi card wasn't right. It's sucks so much for MW2. I need another one, maybe a 9800 GTX soon.

Anyway welcome back Moo. Enjoy your stay again? :p

lol you should really get an HD 5xxx series card for DX11

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150448

Sure, Dirt2 is the only game that uses DX11 at the moment but it can't hurt to future proof. Plus, $140! Only $20 more than a 9800GTX :thumbup:

(I spent $32 for my 4350, later realizing I could have gotten it for $15 lol!)

Roger117

Mine cost $50 :S

A 5870 costs about $350 here. I better wait. I heard you get Dirt2 free when you buy it, well that's what my provider is saying.

spuznick242

Welcome back and very nice computer. But what kind of monitor is that? I'm just wondering about it. Welcome back though, I still dont see why you were banned in the first place.

MooCowMan

Welcome back and very nice computer. But what kind of monitor is that? I'm just wondering about it. Welcome back though, I still dont see why you were banned in the first place.

It's a 17" emachines CRT monitor lol that's gonna get replaced too and well, I was banned for reasons and they shall remain unknown ;)

Jordan B

He got rage banned ;O

Lol, nice rig you got, and it's good it's going to get even better.

I paid $55 NZ Dollars for a 7800GT about 1 1/2 months ago..... yeah, GFX cards aren't cheap over here.

Oh well.

My rig's gonna be (semi) beast mode soon.

Current specs:

Intel Pentium IV 3.06 GHz (Yeah, that's right, too pro)
1.5GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 7800GT
DVD/RW drive
80GB Hard Drive
Windows XP SP3.

Inorite, you wish your PC was that cool.

=P

My rig for gaming that has now been in the making for about 1 and a half years is as follows :

Intel Core i7 (1.7GHz)
4GB Ram
ATi Radeon 5750
Windows 7 Ultimate.
500GB HD
Blu-ray drive

It's getting there. Veeeeeeeery slowly.

Sad that your mod status got removed though ... maybe you'll get it back soon . I dunno lol .

Nice to have you back, I know I missed you. It did let me pass you in posts though :p

Master_7

Moo, glad to see your alive!

Nice rig... you ati Noob... lol... I will wait for Nvidia's answer, otherwise my GTX-285 does just fine... love the zalman and I'm impressed with you getting the 5200 to 3.75... how much did you up the volts...

Werbung:

MooCowMan

He got rage banned ;O

Lol, nice rig you got, and it's good it's going to get even better.

I paid $55 NZ Dollars for a 7800GT about 1 1/2 months ago..... yeah, GFX cards aren't cheap over here.

Oh well.

My rig's gonna be (semi) beast mode soon.

Current specs:

Intel Pentium IV 3.06 GHz (Yeah, that's right, too pro)
1.5GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 7800GT
DVD/RW drive
80GB Hard Drive
Windows XP SP3.

Inorite, you wish your PC was that cool.

=P

My rig for gaming that has now been in the making for about 1 and a half years is as follows :

Intel Core i7 (1.7GHz)
4GB Ram
ATi Radeon 5750
Windows 7 Ultimate.
500GB HD
Blu-ray drive

It's getting there. Veeeeeeeery slowly.

Sad that your mod status got removed though ... maybe you'll get it back soon . I dunno lol .

Nice to have you back, I know I missed you. It did let me pass you in posts though :p

lol you need a total upgrade my friend (unless it's an LGA775 P4, cause they loved getting OC'd and are awesome :LOL:

I will get in-head of you soon enough! :D

Moo, glad to see your alive!

Nice rig... you ati Noob... lol... I will wait for Nvidia's answer, otherwise my GTX-285 does just fine... love the zalman and I'm impressed with you getting the 5200 to 3.75... how much did you up the volts...
The voltage is 1.344, a bit high for my clock but it's been running stable for about 2 weeks so it works. I had it at 3.99GHz, but it wasn't stable when it came up to a stress test. Better RAM and the H50 cooler will allow me to put it over 4 :D

and btw, as far as I'm concerned.. nvidia is behind since ATi has already introduced DX11 cards, months before fermi's release which means ATi has time to perfect the new architecture before nvidia perfects theirs :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.