A Re-Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Roger117

Were the 1.7Ghz i7s Quad? Or Dual? The ones I've been seeing were Quad. I'm not suggesting anything though.

Jordan B

Core i7 is a Quad Core based CPU, yes.

The GHz speed has nothing to do with the cores, it's just the model in general, which is a Quad Core.

What I mean, is that all i7's are Quad, regardless of speed. I should have just said that. =/

Roger117

Core i7 is a Quad Core based CPU, yes.

The GHz speed has nothing to do with the cores, it's just the model in general, which is a Quad Core.

What I mean, is that all i7's are Quad, regardless of speed. I should have just said that. =/

I remember seeing a 2.4Ghz i7 Dual. It's either true or a printing error on APC Magazine and PC Powerplay.

Roger117

i3? Now there's something I've never seen.

I remember stopping in Japan before heading to America. I saw Pentium 5 laptops xD.

Jordan B

Pentium 5 ? Lolwut.

Apparently my dad has to *re-consider* before he helps me get my laptop. Instead of getting it today, we did some more background searching on finance details, and are currently having a heated discussion as to how I'm going to pay for it.

I should be paying $12.30 a week for the next 3 years.
He should be paying $10.

3 Year warranty, + Laptop bag, epic gaming mouse, and epic gaming mouse pad + Laptop itself.

Does that sound reasonable ?

MooCowMan

Pentium 5 ? Lolwut.

Apparently my dad has to *re-consider* before he helps me get my laptop. Instead of getting it today, we did some more background searching on finance details, and are currently having a heated discussion as to how I'm going to pay for it.

I should be paying $12.30 a week for the next 3 years.
He should be paying $10.

3 Year warranty, + Laptop bag, epic gaming mouse, and epic gaming mouse pad + Laptop itself.

Does that sound reasonable ?

$12 a week doesn't seem too bad lol, seems like a long time to be paying though. I think it's pretty fair lol then again, I never had opportunities like that.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Yeah, well, it's the only way I'm gonna get it.

And +, it's not that much to be honest. It adds up though ! lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.