A Re-Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooCowMan

lol well $12.30 a week for 3 years is like $2000, but I have no idea what that is compared to $2000 American lol

*Edit* $2000 NZD is around $1400 USD, not bad.

Werbung:

garygofast

OOPs
To finish what I was saying
I buy a new PC about every 2 years
Thats about as long as you can use them for gaming anyway with out updating them it seems :pcguru:

spuznick242

i3? Now there's something I've never seen.

I remember stopping in Japan before heading to America. I saw Pentium 5 laptops xD.

Japan gets everything a while ahead of us. Just on PSN they get server updates and new games about 10 days ahead of us. Which I dont mind at all because they can deal with the issues, by the time we get just about anything some of the kinks have been worked out or at least known of. But also their prices when converted are higher too because its old news by the time we get it, which is also nice.

rocktrns

Japan gets everything a while ahead of us. Just on PSN they get server updates and new games about 10 days ahead of us. Which I don't mind at all because they can deal with the issues, by the time we get just about anything some of the kinks have been worked out or at least known of. But also their prices when converted are higher too because its old news by the time we get it, which is also nice.
Hey,I said move the conversation over to moocowmans other thread.

This section is no place to be talking about computers. It's for Welcoming members,and thats it!

garygofast

:LOL:OOPs I think everyone forgot :confused:
So Welcome back MOOCOWMAN:aetsch::party::party::elefant::beer::pcguru::eviltongue::beerglass::bananahuge::bananahuge:

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.