Above or below?

Above or Below

• Above

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Below

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Before I moved my TV is was below because I usually sat on my bean bag and having it below made it easier.
But now I have a comfy chair and don't need to have it on the bottom so it now resides on the floor

Werbung:

badboykane

On my old 32" LCD I had it above now I have it below on my bigger tv. I personally didn't see any difference to the accuracy or anything, I thought it was pretty much the same either way round.

I also tried candles on top of the old tv in the bedroom, I had a normal Sony tv in the bedroom before we got the new tv and as the sensor bar was stuck on the tv in the lounge I played the Wii in the bedroom using candles as the sensor bar and worked just as good.

badboykane

yeah try it, the candles let of ir and the Wiimote can pick that up.

The sensor bar is not actually a sensor bar, it is just a series of ir lights which the Wiimote picks up to tell where the tv is.
All information is sent to the Wii by the Wiimote via bluetooth, the sensor bar only plugs into the Wii for power.

It also works with 2 tv remotes although not as good because a tv remotes ir light flickers.

Try it, use your camera phone or a camera to look at the Wii sensor bar while on, on the camera display you will see the ir lights light up white, now do the same with your tv remote with a button pressed on the remote and you will see the ir light on the end of the remote light up white.

jesta told me I should revive this thread as I didn't realize it existed. xD

Anyway. I ALWAYS have it above my TV but I've yet to try sitting on the floor, playing Wii with the sensor bar below the TV as someone told me I should try. Heh.

Werbung: