ADMIN ABUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

DiLLa

Machiavelli said:
How was this not locked and deleted immediately?

Everyone feel big now squashing someone who voiced his opinion?

um mach you kno better then any1 else here you dont get respect disrespecting a punx it doesnt work that way...and you also kno as well as any1 else J doesnt hardly even use admin as it is..how would you react to some1 coming in ur forums towards you that way

its cool hes friends with elton and elton is ur boy it comes with the territory point being tho elton is still a jerk i watchd his demo talkn shit to regulars in our server ..he just runs his mouth entirely too much..and apparently so do his friends

{Iceman}

Puppet said:
My bad, he's from Calgary and he's 15 yrs old. Iceman, I was certain that you would know every person in that territory :lol:

Territory! Territory! British Columbia is a Province!!!eh And we're dang proud of it, eh. West Coast Baby, eh. With our beavers, and smoked salmon, and legal marijuana we got it made, eh!!! Is it time for a History of Canada lesson, eh?

PS: Calgary is a city (hosted Winter Olympics in 1988), but that's okay cause Calgary sucks.
Vancouver got the 2010 Winter Games!!!!!!!!!
(Vancouver is in BC)

I%20Love%20Canada.jpg

Deviant

How was this not locked and deleted immediately?

Everyone feel big now squashing someone who voiced his opinion?

We didn't lock it because we wanted to voice our opinions seeing that it's the PuNx forum I think we have that right. You expect us to actually sit here and watch while someone says J abused his admin (J uses his admin less than anyone I think) then you're crazy bud. If you come in here sayin something like that you better be prepared for a shitstorm of PuNx tellin you to get the fuck out.

Puppet

Sorry Mach, I was just bored in a hotel and did some research on our little friend of Elton. No harm meant from me. Just needed some entertainment cause HBO sucks tonight. But thank god, Iceman has brought me the entertainment. Thanks province man, eh?

blze

Idontagree said:
JHoliday is acting imature and inapropriate. He is taking to extream messures for everthing. He isn't acting like he should be. He is setting a bad example for punx and for any other clan who plays in your server. He judges people he dosn't even know... he called elton a kid, who I happen to know and is WAY older than me... and in the fation you said it in you wern't acting to mature urself. I would like for him to atleast calm down, or an extreem measure like he is taking... remove admin abilities. He gives the punx server and websight a bad reputation. shame on him..

does anyone else understand the progression of a paragraph and how to
structure it properly. not, for example, "he is bad. he is smelly. he likes
apple. he likes lamp. he can dance good. he is a mean boy." pay attention
in english class and holla when you can drive at night.

judgement: 8 yr olds dude.

mark it zero.

Deviant

You're outta you're element.

Some fucking couple is arguing in the parking lot outside my window....atleast take into the fuckin car. The chick is ballin her eyes out...annoying.

JHoliday

man i unrolled a vanilla dutch last night and that shit had the biggest chunk missing from the inside wrapper, man i was so pissed!

took damn near 10 mins to roll that sucker

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.