admin

testament

dude, defender, for the love of god you need to let me or mcgavin be admin. at the moment, some assholes are tking and ping flooding the server. and we can't do shit. help out man.

Werbung:

SaNe

How we know its not your friend doing that so you can get admin? Because that would be a great plan if you were to do that and I would have to congradulate you :)

McGavin

lol sane, but yea it gets frustrating no doubt, i lovve when satan is on cause she keeps the game away from homosexuality, the server is always great when any PuNx memeber is on but there are alot of times when theres not :?

angelo

today is April 1st and currently in punx we have had 2 BLAITANT hackers they even admitted to it... at one point a guy turned completely around and shot at another guy without the other guy even fireing or being in his view. Plz give some more people admin...McGavin and I play the most in ur server our kills speaks for itself.

McGavin

lol were not saying we are good, you can suck and have alot of kills, i say we play there alot and we are the ones who have to deal with the hackers and tkers on a regular basis

xierk

more admins are def. needed. I've seen many hackers ruining the game for people, as well as lamers such as PP | Terrorist who TK for fun.

Sharpz

Need Admin "Sharpz"

Waddup Defendeeer :D w0w br0 we g0t s0me gay players who ruin our game... Especially TKers, nading at the beginings on purpose etc. Cant do anything about it since I don't have admin.. Can't see any admins either for a long time.. It would be great if u give me admin just to solve some disturbances in the server.. The other regular players get annoyed pretty much 2...

Werbung:

Sharpz

I am there all the time to clean the server but hasnt gotten admin yet ... :( hopefully whenever defender has some time, he ll gimme.... 8)