Age of Empires

Werbung:

Sajid Ali

As a kid i really loved these type of games i was kinda' addicted to these games, age of empires, Commandos they were my favorite games but now i have left playing these games anyways i miss my those days... :D

iebo00

I was a big fan of AOE until Total War came out. Total War appealed to me more because armies were more organized, and also I could take my time in deciding which techs to build. In AOE, playing against the computer is tough because it doesn't have to think at all. Also, armies were much smaller. But AOE is a blast as a multi-player game. I can't wait for the online game to come out.

Total War? how much did that cost lol. Is it a PC game or an online game that you can download for free o.0 if its like AOE but funner i think i want to give it a try lol haha

This was the first strategy game that I ever played and it was an epic experience for me. I miss having fun building my empire and thrashing the other AI players. I also loved how the cheats were named such as 'Marco Polo'. This game kept me busy for hours and hours and I was devastated to find it deleted due to a virus crashing my old laptop one day. Nowadays, I just play the third installment on my current laptop.

nick_ro

This is the first PC game I have played! Age of Empires I Rise of Rome, I play it since 1997, I remember going with my brother to my father's office and playing it for hours in Friday afternoon, so good memories. Even now I play it, it never gets boring.

RPCOM

Age of Empires is a really good Real-Time-Strategy game for the PC. I am looking forward to try out Age of Empires II and III. I will buy them with some of my pocket money really soon. Till now, I will satisfy myself with playing other games! :)

nick_ro

Age of Empires is a really good Real-Time-Strategy game for the PC. I am looking forward to try out Age of Empires II and III. I will buy them with some of my pocket money really soon. Till now, I will satisfy myself with playing other games! :)
Age of Empire II is an epic game as well! I played it for years and I play it even now sometimes! Unfortunately I didn't find many online players, most of the games I played with computer, but still a great game!

Age of Empire II is an epic game as well! I played it for years and I play it even now sometimes! Unfortunately I didn't find many online players, most of the games I played with computer, but still a great game!
You can still find a few player every now and then and even so, it is much more fun to play single player against AI opponents in my opinion.

nick_ro

You can still find a few player every now and then and even so, it is much more fun to play single player against AI opponents in my opinion.

Yes, you are right! Against AI opponents you may try some strategies, you can watch your slaves working and so on. Playing with real players tend to hurry you because you do not know what may come, it is tricky.

radascars

I used to play this game AoE 2 and AoE 3, this is one of my favorite RTS game and I've heard that they will be releasing another title that offers online gaming. This would be interesting after long years of waiting for the game to update. :)

Werbung:
I used to play this game AoE 2 and AoE 3, this is one of my favorite RTS game and I've heard that they will be releasing another title that offers online gaming. This would be interesting after long years of waiting for the game to update. :)
Yes, I have heard about it as well. It looks like they are offering a free beta pass to players for the current online gaming version that is supposedly going to be Free-to-Play.