Aion Online

Shotgun

Aion, The Tower of Eternity is a visually stunning massively multiplayer online role-playing game featuring cutting-edge imagery, breath-taking environments, and a unique world of fantasy.
You play a pivotal role in the fate of Atreia, where flying takes on a completely new role and the enemy is not only the other player faction, but a deadly ancient evil as well.
I would call it a masterpiece from the makers of Lineage2 and Guildwars to name a few. AION exceeds the graphics and character controls of many other successful mmorpgs and their creative niches are being challenged.

---

Has anybody played it before? It looks decent.

Werbung:

Popescu Radu

I have been playing Aion a couple of time ago, and I can say a few words about this game. First of all, if you have who to play with it's incredible nice, like speaking to him at the microphone, it's pretty nice to do that. I can say that the graphics own, the characters are pretty in-depth and there are lots of good dungeons to play. The diversity of items is pretty high, at lvl 55 you can have pretty much items bought/taken from different places, like dungeons. The maximum level is 55, I have been playing on private servers so I don't know how long it takes to make it on the original server.

In conclusion, it is a Must-Try and I advice you all to check this game out, but don't try it if your computer sucks.

msuccess

I quit early on due to the grinding, also due to forced grouping for some of the better quests. Some of the quests I couldn't do solo even after gaining quite a few levels. The graphics of Aion and 3D type environment was really nice, I really wanted to like it. I also love pvp but never got far enough to try it, I had also read something about how it could be hard to get into the pvp fights quickly?

I've seen game play and stuff and of and also trailors but i have not tried it yet. I am going to now though because school is over and i have much more time =P

Werbung:

radascars

My friend used to play this and the game was very good. He even tell me to play this game too but I am quite busy to play it. I used his characters to test the game myself. I find it very good though the maps is too big and its hard for you to go to place to another place. But I am fond of walking it cause they have this glide effect while you are walking. :D

The graphics is great, PVP is intense! Very good gameplay.. The animation of skills are great too.