Airsoft

Werbung:

Liekthis

I am a HARDCORE paintball player, I have played airsoft before and I found it to be less of a thrill for me because getting shot isnt as bad as it would be in paintball, and you do not hear as much gunfire noise ( the noise factor really gets my adrenaline going ). On the plus side if its hot outside you dont have to have as much clothing or face protection on,and it is a lot cheaper.

spookslayer

airsoft is really cool. if u have a good gun like a clasic army or a tokyo marui its really fun... hurts real bad way worse than paintball its more realistic ant a lot more tactical than paitball

Liekthis

airsoft is really cool. if u have a good gun like a clasic army or a tokyo marui its really fun... hurts real bad way worse than paintball its more realistic ant a lot more tactical than paitball

I dont know about that. How could it be more realistic and tactical if they both share the same concept? Other than loud gun shots from a paintball gun vs the quiet shots from an airsoft I dont see a huge difference tactic wise.

Jordan B

Airsoft is fun . I gotta a semi auto UZI bb gun , electric .

A Shotgun/rifle with a scope , pump action .

And a G23 like the one in Combat Arms . Lewl .

Jordan B

You have so many. Which is your favourite? Or do you like them all?

Ummmm , you gotta love the semi auto-ness . It's pure awesomeness .

But nothing makes me feel better than using my Glock 23 . It looks IDENTICAL to the one from Combat arms . Gas blowback . Fires fast .

It makes me feel Awesome . (sighs)

I wish i had the G23 SE from Combat arms though . Silver AWESOMENESS ! Lol .

So yeah , my all time fav is G23 .

Rifle/shotgun pump action is fun though aswell . Gotta love pumping lead . /plastic bb's . Lol

Roger117

Ummmm , you gotta love the semi auto-ness . It's pure awesomeness .

But nothing makes me feel better than using my Glock 23 . It looks IDENTICAL to the one from Combat arms . Gas blowback . Fires fast .

It makes me feel Awesome . (sighs)

I wish i had the G23 SE from Combat arms though . Silver AWESOMENESS ! Lol .

So yeah , my all time fav is G23 .

Rifle/shotgun pump action is fun though aswell . Gotta love pumping lead . /plastic bb's . Lol

Lol. I remember wasting a whole M4A1 clip in 30 seconds. There was a lot of bbs in the clip. Fun.

Jordan B

Yeah . I don't use it in Combat arms . I will continue to call people who use it noobs until it get nerfs when NOT scoped .

Werbung:

MooCowMan

NOOO... Buying a G36E will make you go to the dark side. Stay with the more experienced people who want to stand out from the crowd.

I'm buying a Classic Army G36C, mainly because it's my favorite gun (I've used it the Rainbow Six games, Combat Arms, and any other game with real guns).. Am I going to the dark side too?