Almost that time of year again ........

Werbung:

BossMaroni

Ouch, chilly.

:)

Did you enjoy Zombieland ? I thought it was great ! Great acting actually, and TallaHassee is gold.

Last thing, is your avatar from the movie Equilibrium ? Just wondering.

Yes, yes and yes.

It's damn cold. Although, it's supposed to get above 10 degrees F today. :thumbup:

Zombieland was far from a horror film, in my opinion (nor was it intended to be). It WAS one of the most hialrious movies I've seen in years. I'm VERY pumped for this to come out on dvd (Feb. 2, btw).

A friend of mine turned me on to Equilibrium several years ago. We were doing some role-playing (old school AD&D) one afternoon. After the game wound down, the guy whose house we were in suggested we watch it. I'm always up for a movie, so I stayed. DAMN! I literally stopped at the store on the way home and bought my own copy of the dvd that day. Great film.

spuznick242

I cant wait for Christmas. And if you live level with PA and farther north you have at least a 50% chance of having a white christmas (counting in elevation and what not too).

Jordan B

Yes, yes and yes.

It's damn cold. Although, it's supposed to get above 10 degrees F today. :thumbup:

Zombieland was far from a horror film, in my opinion (nor was it intended to be). It WAS one of the most hialrious movies I've seen in years. I'm VERY pumped for this to come out on dvd (Feb. 2, btw).

A friend of mine turned me on to Equilibrium several years ago. We were doing some role-playing (old school AD&D) one afternoon. After the game wound down, the guy whose house we were in suggested we watch it. I'm always up for a movie, so I stayed. DAMN! I literally stopped at the store on the way home and bought my own copy of the dvd that day. Great film.

Excellent, excellent movie.

Raises some interesting questions too. Don't have time to get into that though =/

Anyway, yeah, Zombieland was great :thumbup1:

BossMaroni

3 more days...and I'm still not really feeling the Christmas spirit. I AM pumped to give the LeeSpawn (that's how my friends refer to my son) his presents. He's a geek for Lego like I am, so I got him several sets he'll love.

Oh, and I DID write up another Christmas Carol parody. It's to the tune of Rudolph and it's about Jordan, but I'm not really satisfied with it. I feel it's not up to par...

rocktrns

3 more days...and I'm still not really feeling the Christmas spirit. I AM pumped to give the LeeSpawn (that's how my friends refer to my son) his presents. He's a geek for Lego like I am, so I got him several sets he'll love.

Oh, and I DID write up another Christmas Carol parody. It's to the tune of Rudolph and it's about Jordan, but I'm not really satisfied with it. I feel it's not up to par...
What Lego sets did you get him?

spuznick242

I'm a lego junkie too, I havent played with them in a while but man their allways fun. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone.

BossMaroni

What Lego sets did you get him?

Midi-scale Falcon
AAT
Mata Nui and 1 other Bionicle (I can't keep them straight)
One of each Battle Pack
The Toy Story Army Men
Indiana Jones Shanghai Chase
A couple of the new Racers (the small ones)
Power Miners Crystal King and Stone Chopper

I'm sure he'll like the AAT best, since he has the Republic Tank and now he can have sweet battles. I wanted to get him the Separatist Shuttle, but it's been sold out around here for a while.

His collection is starting to look pretty sweet. He even has a couple sets that I don't have. :D He's got a long way to go to catch my collection, though.

Master_7

Midi-scale Falcon
AAT
The Toy Story Army Men
Indiana Jones Shanghai Chase

I'm sure he'll like the AAT best, since he has the Republic Tank and now he can have sweet battles. I wanted to get him the Separatist Shuttle, but it's been sold out around here for a while.

His collection is starting to look pretty sweet. He even has a couple sets that I don't have. :D He's got a long way to go to catch my collection, though.

Lego Love...:thumbup:

Werbung: