Almost that time of year again ........

Jordan B

Merry Christmas everyone, from New Zealand, to across the World.

Let peace and joy spread, if only for a short while, for you never know when it might end. =)

Werbung:

BossMaroni

Lego Love...:thumbup:

W00t!

My son still has one Christmas set that we haven't had a chance to build yet. Once we got his AAT built, we immediately had to start playing with it. Star Wars: The Bedroom Wars began immediately. His clones had my battle droids outnumbered though, so it was only a matter of time.

Much fun was had.

spuznick242

W00t!

My son still has one Christmas set that we haven't had a chance to build yet. Once we got his AAT built, we immediately had to start playing with it. Star Wars: The Bedroom Wars began immediately. His clones had my battle droids outnumbered though, so it was only a matter of time.

Much fun was had.

Ha. Good times. I remember back in the day of legos. I was more into building cars, towns, cities, and garages (I'm a motor head of you couldnt tell). It was always fun, I almost want to break out the old legos right now and play a bit.

garygofast

I never had legos when I was a kid
O well The weather is great here so I'm going out and wash my truck and rake leafs
Hope everyone had a great holiday

garygofast

OMG that sucks
Move to Califonia it's nice here
It's like 76 Degrees
here
Hopfully the Calif weather will get there soon:party:

garygofast

BuRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
chill chill chillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
dang I hate COLD
O I have a IGN called IMCOLD

spuznick242

Yea, I kinda wouldnt mind living in CA but I'd kinda miss PA. The only thing thats better out there that I would move for other than the weather change would be Glamis, some of the worlds biggest sand dunes.

BossMaroni

BONUS LEGO TIME!

My dad gave my son some cash for Christmas, so we went out Lego shopping this weekend, since some of the stores are FINALLY re-stocking the Lego aisles. He had enough for a couple sets (I had to pitch in a little).

One of them was a small set from the new Atlantis line. It has a minifig that's half man and half shark. The LeeSpawn freaked. It's now his favorite fig. I think he slept with the damn thing.

I think we totally hijacked Jordan's Christmas thread and made it a Lego thread...

Werbung:

spuznick242

BONUS LEGO TIME!

My dad gave my son some cash for Christmas, so we went out Lego shopping this weekend, since some of the stores are FINALLY re-stocking the Lego aisles. He had enough for a couple sets (I had to pitch in a little).

One of them was a small set from the new Atlantis line. It has a minifig that's half man and half shark. The LeeSpawn freaked. It's now his favorite fig. I think he slept with the damn thing.

I think we totally hijacked Jordan's Christmas thread and made it a Lego thread...

Yea, legos are so much fun though. No matter how young (or old) you are their still fun and there is something to make. As long as your human, not even, as long as your alive, you'll like legos.