am i right or what?

Benx_X

all undead players now days only mass fiends, well thats what you get alot of in lordaeron-but does anyone agree with me that all UD players are just lame and mass fiends?

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Hey, I'm a UD player and I don't just mass fiends, I like to go necros and something else too. Fiends aren't all that great...
And I use ghouls for rushes.

Escurial

Mass fiends arnt a winning tactic. there are lots of things you can do to counter them. i usualy throw lots of knights there way. or taurens. they usually take care of them real fast :)
Ive always found that a diverse army is great, and far more usefull.

MeTaL GuArD

Use obsidians instead of stats, cause not much people know what are you talking about. :p(meaning the names, as stats=obsidian statues, and obsidians are a unique name)

james1654

I think undead is at least 3/100 overpowered compared to other races, if u know what i mean. But don't bother me too much as i am a custom gamer. Mellee games are booring, you cant maphack and name spoof in them. :yay:

Benx_X

I think undead is at least 3/100 overpowered compared to other races, if u know what i mean. But don't bother me too much as i am a custom gamer. Mellee games are booring, you cant maphack and name spoof in them. :yay:
[/b]
maphack makes sense but theres nothing wrong with spoofing...

MeTaL GuArD

I personally hate spoofers... I seen a couple of times that a guy spoofed with a famous name and no color, so it looked that its really the one he is faking. But thats easy to check, still i hate spoofers.

Werbung: