Amazing and crazy combos

SpIkE_JoNzE

Every one of us Combat Arms Warriors have made some combos, but do you remember how was your first combo, or do you remember a very amazing, crazy combo?

So this topic is for those who make crazy gameplays and add action to the game..

LOL Ill start

once at the snow valley i made an ultrakill but it was only headshots (i swear it men) even the else warriors called me "HACKER"..... but it just was "lucky shots"
and fast movements, man i have tried to do this again but now i only get double kills.

LOL

its your turn soldiers...

Werbung:

Love

LOL, nice.
There was this one time, on my gun tester.
I was testing out the G36, and I got two fantastics in a row, spawn camping.
Though I prefer the Ak-47 now, the G36 is still the best gun in-game in my opinion.

Layzie

Hmm.. streak would be Unbelievable ++++ with a sniper rifle on Snow Valley (From the spot i mentioned in another thread)

Funny and amazing would be an Unbelievable with only my knife (Note: that the game mode was not melee only or pistols only).

Uhh actually today I had a ultrakill mine kill (all 4 guys died by one mine... lol)

SpIkE_JoNzE

wow man.... four guys with a mine LOOL...
well today I made a Double kill (Headshots with mi knife man!!!!).....
of cours i died by hitting a mine but lool. HEADSHOTS men!!!!

SgtMaj-Aaron

this one time, in junk flea, as soon as the game started, i ran over and got a fantastic and spawn killed til i had 11 kills! everybody was screaming hacker! lol!

Purpose-1

I bought a shotgun today and I got a Fantastic. I was in a very open spot and for some reason when someone walked by me they didn't see me. Was this lag or did I do a unknown glitch. I tried it again about 3 hours ago in the same spot and no one saw me. I think this is real extreme lag or they are blind.

Phoenix Wright

So..I happen to pick up a machine gun in Brushwood. I am...a machine gun fanatic. I just hate buying them.
I get an Unbelievable spawn camping Bravo. Then, I manage an Unbelievable +. 3 Unbelievable +'s. I never reloaded once...x] I did however, get a pistol kill to start it off. <:D

Werbung: