Amazing and crazy combos

Gamefreak

2 times i remember cool combos
the first was when I got a bunch of snipers and guards on what I think was one clip of UMP ammo, I remember getting an UNBELIVEABLE right before I died from a snipe.

The second was A Junk flea 1 man army. I planted some mines in the alpha spot and managed to kill someone before I died with a Machine gun. While I was waiting to respawn, some ppl went on my mines, keeping my combo going to an Ultra-kill!. When I spawned, I mangaed to kill 2 more people to get a fantastic. So, I got a 5 kill combo with 2 lives!!!

Werbung:

izzyz

The best combo happened to me the day before they removed double default grenades. I saw a big mob of newcommers fighting in the middle of snow valley in OMA. I wanted to test if you can jump over grenades and use its force to propell you further, so i threw two grenades into the mob of 8 and charged right into it. I killed them all, but sadly, my timing was off and instead of jumping over the grenades they blew up in my face.

Second time i tried was with my friends on the same day. We were playing a 10 people OMA game and again, everyone was gathered in the middle near a gas can (blows up when damaged). So i tried again to jump over the grenade (one grenade this time) and threw it near the gas can (didn't notice it). The grenade blew up and also caused the gas can to blow and i lost 7 kills (gas can killed them DAMN IT!). My timing was perfect, but it didn't work (my dead body flew pretty high up however).

Manageris98

Lol well one time i was in Junk Flea Leim 140 kills 8v8 and I was on Bravo side and they were al rushing to left and 4 times in a row i threw a nade back ther and all 4 times i got an multi kill

SpIkE_JoNzE

just today i got an ULTRAKILL in snow valley, but the funny thing is that i was in OPEN FIELD, and i just was standing, I didn't even move, just the first kill w spend 6 bullets, and the other three were clean HEADSHOTS

Super Six 4

Gotta say that using a scoped M16 is beginning to click with me.

I did quite well with it in a couple Junk Flea matches on...bravo...or alpha (whichever is the one with the big roof and upstairs)-I would go halfway up the stairs and aim out past the wall coming off the overhang-to the left of it-where a good many spawn campers came-they would kill a guy on my team-then when they were unaware and uncovered-I would scope in and unleash a tempest of bullets which killed them. I got probably like 5-8 kills like this including a double kill on one match. Also I would go upstairs and kneel down and scope in, moving outward while scanning for enemies to snipe-I got a good amount of kills then doing that too.

I got a double kill by throwing a nade to the place to the left, where the spawn campers come out of, and then a multi kill in the same round cause I threw one over near the choke point between the BMP and fence B-)

The M16 can be a nice gun if you get good with it and find it's potential, and it ****es NX nerds off because they have all their NX camo, guns, etc. and they're like CSM and here comes a SFC2 or whatever with as scoped "noob gun" and I get a kill:thumbup:

SpIkE_JoNzE

OBSOLETE M16 IS NOT OBSOLETE ANY MOAR...i still can get fantastics with it, and now im using it unscoped, and NOW THATS WHAT *****es MORE TO NX BABIES LOL

Super Six 4

OMG I just remembered an epic one: I managed to get an 8 kill streak on a hacker, on snow valley, with a scoped M16 and L96-he finally got revenge after the 8th time in a row I killed him LOL thats definately a failtacular-it fails so hard that its a win!:LOL::LOL::thumbup1::thumbup:

Werbung:

Super Six 4

wow mate...good to hear someone can still pwn hackerz...

I know-it was pretty easy-he was a total noob with the hacks I think-and he wasn't doing very good with them lol-I think he got like 6 more deaths than kills at the least, and I got like 6 more kills than deaths at the least lol