Amazing new videos of Super mario Galaxy!!! OBTAINS SPOILERS

Werbung:

Gdog

I thank you so much for giving this to us. I wasn't sure on whether I wanted to get this, but you've convinced me! :)

killman360

Gdog said:
I thank you so much for giving this to us. I wasn't sure on whether I wanted to get this, but you've convinced me! :)

I was also very unsure about this game, but this video give's me some of the info. that i have been waiting for. I already know i am getting Brawl first, but now i am pretty sure i am going to get galaxy afterwards.

metroidprime3rules

killman360 said:
Gdog said:

I was also very unsure about this game, but this video give's me some of the info. that i have been waiting for. I already know i am getting Brawl first, but now i am pretty sure i am going to get galaxy afterwards.

I think that intro vid sky rocketed galaxy's sales. :D

Ryano

metroidprime3rules said:
killman360 said:
Gdog said:

I think that intro vid sky rocketed galaxy's sales. :D

Yeah I think so, any doubters will have made up there minds;)

Werbung:
Yeah, I'm wondering what they could possibly add to such an already-stellar game. :eek:
Multiplayer focus would make a better experience but what about the single-player focus?