America's Army 3

spuznick242

Anyone else play it? Well I try to play it. When I go to deploy and launch the game I get a quick little black box that pops and and closes and the game never launches. Anyone know what the problem is? Thanks.

Werbung:

rUnd0wN

dont know the problem, play AA2, much better in my opinion, aa3 is boring and my computer is not very good so i could only play it on veeeeery low graphics

spuznick242

Well I just want to give it a try. It looks good to me, but I havent looked into it too much, but from what I see so far it looks good, oh well, I cant get it to work any ways so theres no point.

spuznick242

yea, only having 5 weps is pretty bad, but also then you kinda have to think about where the game is going, like BF2 only started out with like 6 guns when it was first released out of beta, but now has over 30. I think its more about what the game has than where it is going, but also where it is going has some deal in it only because its the future of the game, and whats the point of playing a game, when the future looks grim, somewhat like whats going on with combat arms and all the hackers, everyday I see more and more of them.

Santos Bulus

In America's Army 3, players will have persistent characters that they customize by embarking on career paths in which they advance by completing specialized training and accomplishing missions. The evolution of the player's career follows the same progression as it would in the Army. Initially, the core of the game play focuses on an Infantry Soldier (11B).Players can select from a variety of roles that the 11B performs such as Rifleman, Automatic Rifleman, Designated Marksman and Grenadier.Players who complete advanced individual training modules can take on new MOS roles that will affect game play.

Werbung: