animal crossing

Theherolink_1

AlanEdgeHead said:
There's a difference between a normal online game and an MMO. You're limited to 4 people at a time in Brawl, but in MMOs, many characters can be playing with eachother at one time. I don't have much MMO experience, but I know it's way more than 4 at a time.

So you are saying that we will be able to play Animal crossing whit more that 4 players at a time:w00t::w00t::confused1::confused1:

HAAAAALEEELUUUUUYAAAA!

Werbung:

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
AlanEdgeHead said:
There's a difference between a normal online game and an MMO. You're limited to 4 people at a time in Brawl, but in MMOs, many characters can be playing with eachother at one time. I don't have much MMO experience, but I know it's way more than 4 at a time.

So you are saying that we will be able to play Animal crossing whit more that 4 players at a time:w00t::w00t::confused1::confused1:

HAAAAALEEELUUUUUYAAAA!

It's a complete rumour man...don't get so excited

Theherolink_1

Ryano said:
Theherolink_1 said:
AlanEdgeHead said:

HAAAAALEEELUUUUUYAAAA!

It's a complete rumour man...don't get so excited

Oh k....I will pray this night to make this rumor come true...

Dimenticon

Ryano said:
Elliotwii said:
picture it like runescape but i'm not sure about that many people

I hate runescape and I'd hate AC if they made it like runescape.

I'd doubt they'd base it after a game like runescape. Since it's Nintendo, and the AC character's graphics, I wouldn't be surprised if they based it off of Maplestory.

I hope we can drop furniture on the outside of houses. I've always wanted to use my patio furniture.

Ryano

Dimenticon said:
Ryano said:
Elliotwii said:
picture it like runescape but i'm not sure about that many people

I hate runescape and I'd hate AC if they made it like runescape.

I'd doubt they'd base it after a game like runescape. Since it's Nintendo, and the AC character's graphics, I wouldn't be surprised if they based it off of Maplestory.

I hope we can drop furniture on the outside of houses. I've always wanted to use my patio furniture.

YEah it would be a cool touch if you could do that.

Dimenticon

Perhaps people around the world can live in the same town, and can play at the same time since they're using different screens and Wiis...

Gdog

Dimenticon said:
This game, like Harvest Moon and the Sims, though not very adventurous, is highly addicting.

I agree with Sims, but not Harvest Moon. That game was not too addicting...

Werbung:

bilp

i forgot that it was coming to Wii, should be excellent, i got hooked to the DS version... use to take it with me everywhere :tongue_smilie: i wonder what new features are in the game...