Anime Manga JPop Japan

CrimsonX

Here we can discuss about Anime series Manga series some JPop and anything what is Japan!

I like read manga and i have some with my mother language like Hellsing and Shin Angyou Onshi.

I watch anime every week like bleach and naruto_One of my favorite is Code Geass but i saw many many more.

My favorite Japan band atm is Maximum the hormone.They paly a litle pop and hard rock and it changes even in one song too.

And you?What do u like in Japan?Expect litle girls in uniformas cos every likes it :D

Werbung:

Nurech

I'm a huge Naruto fan! I watch other shows on and off and I like Chinese culture, call me a hypocritic but I love my ramen bowl and sticks and so on. I have collected and stores all naruto Mangas, Games, Anime, Shippuuden anime, Movies and so on. Near 100Gb with most content 720p HD and hard subbed. And I have watched all the episodes through at least 4 times, but thats about it with me and anime.

CrimsonX

Damn what a Otaku u r :D

i think u saw last naruto episode.what do think?i think it was very funny when naruto and jiraiya meet at tsunade ans start talking about ramen :D

Im still searhing a good ramen in my country hungary :D

Nurech

What? Naruto last episode was 220, where Gaara defeated Seimei the founder of Artisan Village, and the last Shippuuden episode 117 is where Sasuke meets Juugo.

Werbung:

Sajid Ali

Well, all i can say is, japanese anime is awesome man! i just love their character, those big eyes, those cool hairstyles i am just crazy about them. I just watch anime/manga, my most favorite are Naruto, DBZ and Beyblade.. :D