1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

Anime Manga JPop Japan

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Digital' started by CrimsonX, Jul 12, 2009.

1. CrimsonX

CrimsonX New Member

Here we can discuss about Anime series Manga series some JPop and anything what is Japan!

I like read manga and i have some with my mother language like Hellsing and Shin Angyou Onshi.

I watch anime every week like bleach and naruto_One of my favorite is Code Geass but i saw many many more.

My favorite Japan band atm is Maximum the hormone.They paly a litle pop and hard rock and it changes even in one song too.

And you?What do u like in Japan?Expect litle girls in uniformas cos every likes it :D

2. Nurech

Nurech New Member

I'm a huge Naruto fan! I watch other shows on and off and I like Chinese culture, call me a hypocritic but I love my ramen bowl and sticks and so on. I have collected and stores all naruto Mangas, Games, Anime, Shippuuden anime, Movies and so on. Near 100Gb with most content 720p HD and hard subbed. And I have watched all the episodes through at least 4 times, but thats about it with me and anime.

3. CrimsonX

CrimsonX New Member

Damn what a Otaku u r :D

i think u saw last naruto episode.what do think?i think it was very funny when naruto and jiraiya meet at tsunade ans start talking about ramen :D

Im still searhing a good ramen in my country hungary :D

4. Nurech

Nurech New Member

What? Naruto last episode was 220, where Gaara defeated Seimei the founder of Artisan Village, and the last Shippuuden episode 117 is where Sasuke meets Juugo.

5. Sajid Ali

Sajid Ali Member

Well, all i can say is, japanese anime is awesome man! i just love their character, those big eyes, those cool hairstyles i am just crazy about them. I just watch anime/manga, my most favorite are Naruto, DBZ and Beyblade.. :D