Annoyed at some things in Mario kart wii

SUX

1. Everyone got like the same karts/bikes, and they got practically the same stats too.

2. Too many baby characters.

3. The turning is awful! You are forced to drift in the turns.

4. Who´s smart idea was to have brake on the same button as the drift?! What´s wrong to have the brake on B, and drift on R?!

5. It´s too much Luck based(Just like DD, but even more)!

6. Some of the levels are too friggin hard. Like Rainbowroad, with the Wii Wheel, it´s nearly impossible to even finish.

7. The POW block is almost impossible to avoid. I jump. Still twirls around.

8. The cover is boring. The title screen is also boring. The intro, it has´nt any. At least the demo could be the intro. At least that would fit in pretty good.

9. Where is the Mission mode? In DS THAT was fun! Why not on the Wii.

10. And at last the time trial glitch, how could Nintendo miss a thing like this?! Wait like 10 minutes and the clock resets?! Come on, thats ridiculous!!

And here are some good points of the game!

1. Mii´s makes cameos on some parts of the game! And is also playable(Yay)!

2. Blue Falcon(From F-Zero).

3. Online playing. Sending records.

4. Many tracks.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game(or not)!

Werbung:

XANA

numbere nine i can anwser

Q. Where is the mission mode? In DS THAT was fun! Why not on the Wii.

A. as far as i know, you can do them on the mk channel.

pkf0rtzh4ar

well i first had a very bad version of this game,now i got the good version. but still sometimes i lose communication or however u call it. i got full battery's and they are from the docking station, anyone know why i lose communication?!

Elliot117

the pow block is avoidable from 2 ways
first when it goes off make sure your in the air when it pounds down and secondly when you see the powblock just quickly raise the wii wheel up when it pounds like when you do a bike wheelie as you only do a short spin but you lose no speed but you lose your item. i just repeatly raise the wheel up and down when I see the pow block and it works everytime.

XANA

first when it goes off make sure your in the air when it pounds down and secondly when you see the powblock just quickly raise the wii wheel up when it pounds like when you do a bike wheelie as you only do a short spin but you lose no speed but you lose your item. i just repeatly raise the wheel up and down when I see the pow block and it works everytime.
Thanks for the tips :p

Elliot117

apprarently mission's mode been replaced by the competion mode in the mario kart channel as nintendo can send you missions to complete. The only problem with mkwii is if you have no online you're missing out on a hell of a lot of features.

jesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot117

There is another way to avoid the dreaded POW block...

If you push forward on the d-pad as if to fire a shell forwards, you will also do a little spin instead of feeling the full force ;)

"2. Too many baby characters."
Agreed. Baby Daisy was a realtively pointless addition. They could've had Shy Guy or brought someone back form DD like Petey. :(

"3. The turning is awful! You are forced to drift in the turns."
It's not and no you're not forced to.

"6. Some of the levels are too friggin hard. Like Rainbowroad, with the Wii Wheel, it´s nearly impossible to even finish. "
At least the game isn't easy.

"7. The POW block is almost impossible to avoid. I jump. Still twirls around. "
You have to jump three times. <_<

"9. Where is the Mission mode? In DS THAT was fun! Why not on the Wii."
They're coming on Wi-Fi. The service hasn't started yet and probably won't until we get it in 5 days.

"10. And at last the time trial glitch, how could Nintendo miss a thing like this?! Wait like 10 minutes and the clock resets?! Come on, thats ridiculous!!"
It's fixed now.

Your complaints aren't all accurate/valid. Some of them aren't complaints to begin with. I think you're being too overly-critical about the game. And there are a LOT of positives you intentionally missed.

Werbung: