any good browser games out there?

iebo00

I feel like playing a new game but I don't want to bother with downloading anything. Can anyone suggest a good browser based game to play? I'd rather play a real-time game instead of a turn-based one.

Werbung:
Have you heard of runescape? lol theres really nothing to download and it is not turned based? well kind of but then its more free. and tehres TONS of things to do and it is pretty fun. Graphics are good and tehres pvp.

radascars

Have you heard of pocket ninja? If you are a fan of Naruta or Bleach you will love this game. A lot of online users are getting addicted to it already and having fun as well.

Or try backyard monster, it is a strategic game that needs you to build a certain base that needs to be upgrade. You need to build your defenses so other players can't attack you and robbed your resources. You can also build soldiers to attack and steal their resources too.

If you are into tower defenses, there are a lot of free games online. You don't have to download them.

Or try facebook games, they are also good and you can interact with different people too.

Shas Shadow

I played a few browser games, but all of them did tend to become rather boring after a month or so. Runescape is a well known browser game, you could give it a try. (The community can be extremely childish at times ^^).

MonkeyButt

I would like to recommend Runescape. It is addicting after awhile but it is not a noob friendly game. Good luck if you decide to try it out! ;)

Graiden

In my opinion..go play something real, not a browser game. You don't achieve anything actually...they are just farming games. No fun, no nothing :(.

iebo00

In my opinion..go play something real, not a browser game. You don't achieve anything actually...they are just farming games. No fun, no nothing :(.

Well you see some of the newer browser games that are coming out are really good games. And they are complete games as well. So I'd have to say I disagree with your assessment that they are all like farmville.

MonkeyButt

Runescape is far from being one of those farm games. People would pay you good money for your account or money in game, although it is against the rules to do so.

Werbung:
Well, you could try out games like Tribal Wars and Grepolis. If that's not what you have in mind, they you could always play flash games in various sites on the Internet. Those keep me busy from time to time.