Anybody who wants to play Scarlet Legacy?

Wingwing

Have you guys heard of this new game which is going to be published by Games Campus? I think it looks great and will definitely give it a try!! Anybody wants to play with me??

Here is some info for the game:
Called "Scarlet Legacy", the game is considered one that employs "advanced tactical combat systems for a unique gaming experience".

Scarlet Legacy is a massively dynamic and addicting MMORPG that takes players through a journey of thousands of quests to save Princess Scarlet while utilizing the most effortless in-game mechanic on the market today! No more having to spend hours deciphering complex control combinations, players can just jump straight into the fray alongside their friends and enjoy.

Exclusive screens, artwork, introductory trailers and forum can be found on their website.

Scarlet Legacy main page:

www.scarletlegacy.com
Youtube Class Trailer:
YOUTUBE-Scarlet Legacy Class Trailer

1_3.jpg

2_2.jpg

1_9.jpg

1_8.jpg

Scarlet Legacy main page:
www.scarletlegacy.com

Werbung:

iebo00

From the screenshots you've provided it doesn't look any different than any other asian MMO out there. What makes this game any different from the others? The graphics are very nice but I need more than that if I'm going to invest my time in a game.

Wingwing

Hi iebo00,

Here are some more information about Scarlet Legacy:

Join the fight and rescue Princess Scarlet from the Evil Forces!

Choose from Four Hero Classes
Start your quest as a Warrior, Assassin, Monk and Mystic to save the princess!

Unique Fighting Styles
Each class has specialized fighting styles and can form a skill tree of Normal, Heart or Master Skill to allow for different combinations of abilities!

Powerful Item Sets
Equip an arsenal of rare armor, weapons and costumes to aid you in your quest to save the Princess!

Enchantments and Professions
Combine or create an assortment of items for even more powerful effects and pick from 10 professions Weapons Crafting, Blacksmithing, Cooking, First Aid, Alchemy, Jewelcrafting, Engineering, Herbalism, Mining and Hunting to progress in your journey!

Epic Hero Parties
Fight it alone or create your own party to explore and discover 14 zones and up to 6 instances with your friends!

Build Strong Relationships
Receive bonus items, abilities and in-game perks by using the three match making systems in game such as Lover Couple, Master and Apprentice and God-Brother and Sister!

PvP Death Matches
Settle grudges personally against Friends or Foe. Form guilds with other players to earn PvP ranks, powerful equipment and some of the best items in the Battlefield Arena!

I tried the Taiwan version of this game. It's very easy to get started. I don't know about you, but I usually don't like to spend time reading the long description. This game doesn't have long, useless description or complicated system. It keeps everything simple and straight forward. I like that :D

iebo00

You just proved my point. Its the same as every other Asian MMO out there. Played one, played them all. How is this one any different?

Wingwing

Structure wise, this game lay out the story in a special way. In stead of telling the story in the storyline here and there, princess scarlet will actually come out and talk to you through a magic mirror when you level up. So, little by little, you will know more about Scarlet and what she's experiencing right now. She will also give out hints on where she is. It's a very complete story and you kind of feel like you are watching a movie :D

iebo00

Structure wise, this game lay out the story in a special way. In stead of telling the story in the storyline here and there, princess scarlet will actually come out and talk to you through a magic mirror when you level up. So, little by little, you will know more about Scarlet and what she's experiencing right now. She will also give out hints on where she is. It's a very complete story and you kind of feel like you are watching a movie :D

Well that's kind of cool. Does it go to a cutscene when you level up, or is it just played wherever you are?

Werbung: