Anyone on here, Getting MW2 (Modern Warfare 2)?

spuznick242

I'm pretty far behind on games only because I'm 16 years of age now and paying car insurance with my low paying job is pretty tough now with the way the economy is (its getting better though) so I dont buy games too often, so I'll plan on buying it then end up waiting for a holiday like christmas and get it then, but there is so many games that look so good, I just cant wait for them to come out or to get them, but I only get one game at a time, after I beat one game, I get another because there is no point in paying high prices to only play one game and have the price go down on the other while it sits there doing nothing.

Werbung:

garygofast

I no what you mean Spuz I have games I payed a lot of money for and never completed them.
Then later on I could have payed half the price for it
What realy P ss me off is some games suck after you pay like $50:mad:

spuznick242

Yea, I hate that. Lately I've been trying to get my hands on a PS3 pretty cheap and I'm feeling hopefull, but I usually only buy games I'm sure are good, and I only buy one game at a time that way I'm not waisting the little money I do have to spend.

garygofast

I get these Best Buy Rewords Zone certificats all the time so that helps on the price.
Money is tite these days.
Anyway I mite get mw2
I'm getting sick of CA my rank was 979 last nite this morning it was 982 so its like I'm going backwords
I want to get to 500 but it doesnt look like I'm going to get there:mad:

I just got it the day after it came out, and I've heard it sold 3.4 million copies in one day, I beat it in 8 hours, the ending is awesome, and now I'm replaying it on veteran, I only got 4 or 5 missions left.
The multiplayer is so awesome too, you get custom kill streaks, more perks, weapons ect...
Special Ops is also fun especially the mission that is called 'Hidden' its the sniper mission from CoD 4 except its backwards.

spuznick242

Yea the game looks really good, but I'm just going to wait till I have a PS3 and get it then more than likely sometime around Christmas. It looks good but I'm thinking about the difficulty of the missions, my friend first time trough beat it on veteran in like 7 and a half hours, all on the same night it came out.

Roger117

I want to get it and I don't want to get it :(.

1. I want to get it so I can beat my friends at it xD.

2. I already get ~250 ping on US dedicated servers on COD4, IWnet + US = Disaster (~300 ping at least :()

Werbung: