Anyone up for a teamview ?

Jordan B

If you happen to be online at the same time as me, PM/visitor message me, and we'll get on teamviewer.

I can teach you how to find hacks on someones computer, if you're a leader of a clan, and so on and so forth.

:thumbup:

Teamviewer is a remote desktop viewer, allowing you to browse peoples files, however if at any time you want to pull the plug - You press Esc, and bam, session over.

Fool proof :)

Werbung:

Jordan B

When we're both online, you have to have it ready and set-up, and give me your ID and password via PM.

It's not actually that hard :)

Jordan B

Gah, my internet ran out . Gonna have to give it a while guys. I will make a guide and send it to anyone interested via PM .

E

Elite SEAL

Sounds good, I'm gonna be clan admin soon, so it would be useful to introduce to my clan.

I'll PM you if we're on sometime.

spuznick242

I thought it was easy to see hacks. On all the vids in youtube, everyone is bright colors and what not. Yea, the person to prove they arent a hacker is gona turn them off, but if their off is there any signs of hacks because they could just not run them because from what I understand its just a program you run while you playing combat arms, so couldnt you just stop the program while you TV?

Werbung:

Jordan B

That's not quite how it works.

Hacks don't show up as "Programs" . They do however show up as a process. But that's only when they're actually playing. With Teamviewer you don't normally watch people play with it, as it won't show up. (Combat Arms won't show up on your screen, just a Black Screen)

You just browse their files for the hacks. This includes, but is not limited to , Recycler, the registry, and, if the person is really stupid, using the search function on their computer, and finding them.

I'm not gonna give away too much.