APB: Reloaded

Androu1

It's in open beta right now!? I didn't know this, I thought it was still in closed beta! Definitely need to give this a shot sometime!

Werbung:

McCallum

It's in open beta right now!? I didn't know this, I thought it was still in closed beta! Definitely need to give this a shot sometime!

/facepalm (at myself)

I thought it was already in open beta, but I just checked in my Gmail archive and released I was emailed a key to the closed beta application. I forgot how I even started playing the game, LOL. I was probably high when I signed up.

Androu1

Ooooooh, hahaha. Well, it's okay to make mistakes. I will sit right here waiting for open beta, then. Really looks interesting.

iebo00

I took the time to download it, but unfortunately with only 2GB or RAM I'm not able to play it. Very disappointed. I will have to build a new computer sooner rather than later.

Werbung:

oninightmare

Strange, I hear a lot about hackers in my server too, but I've only encountered a hacker once, and I'm not even 100% sure he or she was hacking. It might be different between servers though, but I'm in the Joker server (USA east).

Yea, I think it depends on the servers, the EU servers are usually packed and the USA servers I hear are pretty clear of hackers and such. Like you said, it depends on the region. Too bad there wasn't any hackers at all, the game would be much better.