Arma - 2 *holy sheeet*

Jordan B

Looks pretty damn sweet. One of the biggest selling points for me is the lack of jumping. No jumping = no bunny hopping. Bunny hoppers are no better than hackers or glitchers in my book.

Unfortunately, my machine is so old I'm fairly certain I'll need a major overhaul before I can play Arma 2.

Try ArmA 1 . It's just as good, graphics just aren't as shiny. :D

Nice sig btw.

Werbung:

Master_7

Yeah, I played the Arma 2 demo, and had it all the way up. Its an epic game... but wow, it was way to much to take in, and I couldn't figure out wth was going on half the time and the controls were freaking every where.... to much for me, and I used to play Battlefield 2 religously...

E

Elite SEAL

I actually just got interested in the ArmA series, and I downloaded the ArmA 1 demo: unfortunetly, whenever I tried to aim, it would jump just a little too far, any suggestions for how to fix this? I use a microsoft laser mouse if it has to do w/ the mouse.

I WANT ARMA 2 SO MUCH!!!!!

BossMaroni

Try ArmA 1 . It's just as good, graphics just aren't as shiny. :D

Nice sig btw.

I'll check it out.

Thanks. Only 2 of us in the clan are even SEMI-active. We only play 3 or 4 nights a week for an hour or so. We're a couple old guys who just play for fun and find it amusing that people get so worked up over a game. And a FREE game at that.

E

Elite SEAL

No problem . . . . . .

That's what I'm here for lol .

yup, oh, and I played around with the sensitivity, and i eventually turned it all the way down, but it still lags slightly,:( it might be that I'm trying to run it on a laptop?)

Arma 2 is really Hard Core, pretty much every button has a function.
I maxed the graphics on the demo and damn it looks good.
I need to learn every thing before i decide to buy tho.

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

Arma 2 is really Hard Core, pretty much every button has a function.
I maxed the graphics on the demo and damn it looks good.
I need to learn every thing before i decide to buy tho.

yeah, that's why I downloaded the ArmA 1 demo, so that I know the game before I ask for it for my birthday:D