AVA update 11 Feb

Hello A.V.A Players,

We are very pleased to announce that on Wednesday 2/10/2010 from approximately 11:00 pm until 1:00 am on Thursday 2/11/2010 the A.V.A service will be down. We will be adding some awesome new content to the game that requires some down time.

New Capsule Shop Weapon - Walther P38 (Pistol.)
walther%20p38.png

- A modern combat pistol designed by Walther of Germany. This model bosts stabiliity and reliability due to the use of a double action firing mechanism. Used by the German national reserve in WWII, the P38 is still a popular choice for a secondary weapon today.

New Pointman Weapon: Spas-12

spas12.png

- Italian Combat Shotgun. The SPAS-12 is a high performance semi-automatic combat shotgun designed and manufactured by Franchi S.p.A. It has a very intimidating appearance that makes it even more appealing to soldiers.

New Equippable Item: DU50724 Goggles
du50724%20goggles.png

- Protective goggles with a special polarization feature by DefA. It protects the eyes of the wearer from flashes.

New Event: Heartbreaker's Haven!
heartbreaker.png

Heartbreaker I - Available in G Coin Shop for 2 G coin
Heartbreaker U - Only available via Heartbreaker's Haven Event!

- Upon visiting the A.V.A Reactor page you will receive a Mission Briefing. You will be alerted of a High Priority Battle that needs your immediate assistance! Play 5 games of this map and you will be rewarded with a Rare and Exclusive Heartbreaker Grenade the following day. Check back each day during the event period to see where you are needed and stockpile those Heartbreaker Grenades!

Stay tuned! We have another content patch scheduled for the 2nd half of February with even more exciting content.

Orginally posted by GM Xander, Ijji AVA forums.
http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=792590

Two updates a month! Nice!

Werbung:

spuznick242

Hmm. I played AVA a bit a while ago but I didnt like it because it didnt have the amount of guns I really expected. Good to see a decent update.

Werbung: